**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Quick question about Nexus selections

I've always wondered if when you open a nexus and you're at the part when you pick who you want, if you close the app fully and go back in will the game select 1 randomly or does it go back to not being opened yet, or does it just give you the selection again immediately when you load in? It's just something I've always wondered but I never want to try to find out myself.

Comments

• The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,050 ★★★★

I've always wondered if when you open a nexus and you're at the part when you pick who you want, if you close the app fully and go back in will the game select 1 randomly or does it go back to not being opened yet, or does it just give you the selection again immediately when you load in? It's just something I've always wondered but I never want to try to find out myself.

I've tried this. The options that popped up appear again, just as you get into the game.
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    Nocko said:

pretty sure you just get prompted to get the same selections

as i understand it, the results of a crystal are set in stone the moment you acquire it from the game perspective. The die is cast, which is why if you decided hypthetically to open that nexus 12 months from now, none of the new champions who found their way into the basic pool would be obtainable from that crystal

I don't think this is accurate. Pulls are decided once you manually put it in the spinner or hit open crystals.

People hoard crystals for months and years, Kabam would wasting sooo much storage keeping a track of date of acquirement, and a specific champion for each individual crystal.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    Nocko said:

pretty sure you just get prompted to get the same selections

as i understand it, the results of a crystal are set in stone the moment you acquire it from the game perspective. The die is cast, which is why if you decided hypthetically to open that nexus 12 months from now, none of the new champions who found their way into the basic pool would be obtainable from that crystal

first part: yep same selections
    second part: not at all. As soon as you hit pop or place it on the spinner your champion is chosen. That’s why so many people hoard nexuses until x champion enters the basic pool
  • TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
    Same selections. This was bugged back in the days and then this was changed to same selections.
  • EtherionGodEtherionGod Posts: 251 ★★
    thanks for the replies, you were super helpful!