Muscle Wizard node not applying buffs for Tigra/Mephisto

TheBlindSalmonTheBlindSalmon Member Posts: 75
edited December 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues
I've noticed this interaction on the Can't Stop Won't Stop/Fight or Flight/Muscle Wizard path in 7.1.1. When you use one of the champs mentioned in the title, their passive effects (Neutralize and Soul Imprisonment), which give the opponent -100% buff ability accuracy, also prevent them from activating the Muscle Wizard Unstoppable or Fury buffs, as well as stop the unstoppable from Fight or Flight from applying, even if it should be on them instead of the enemy. Is this intended behavior or a side effect of stopping the opponent from gaining buffs?
HERE is a link to a video showing first the intended behavior with Longshot, then how it goes with Tigra, and finally Mephisto - first with imprisonment, then without it.

Comments

• TruthseekerTruthseeker Member Posts: 333 ★★
    I was watching tigra video yesterday. Basically its intended. When you neutrilize enemy he has -100% BUFF ACCURACY. The node is treated as an enemy i guess. So he cant gain buffs and he cant buff you with the node. Something like this. I am 95% sure i understood it correctly.
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Member Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    It is intended
  • MaratoxMaratox Member Posts: 1,593 ★★★★★

I was watching tigra video yesterday. Basically its intended. When you neutrilize enemy he has -100% BUFF ACCURACY. The node is treated as an enemy i guess. So he cant gain buffs and he cant buff you with the node. Something like this. I am 95% sure i understood it correctly.

This is pretty much the gist of it. It’s an intended interaction