**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What kind of Quicksilver would u like to see in the Contest?

Cap45Cap45 Posts: 419 ★★
edited December 2021 in General Discussion
It’s kind of set, Quicksilver will win. I personally wanted Agatha. Someone else may win but it looks like Quicksilver for now. This is just a FUN poll. What kind of Quicksilver would u like to see, not what we will see. Who knows, maybe kabam will take this post into consideration.

What kind of Quicksilver would u like to see in the Contest? 27 votes

Quicksilver Green Suit
0%
Quicksilver Blue suit (classic)
55%
Hort4DarkShadowZXReverend_RuckuscookiedealerLittlePetespiderbites0196StevieManWonderH3t3rIronGladiator22MCOCHazzaLpooKablAGENT_A7KJC10100Jeremy3186 15 votes
Quicksilver Age of Ultron
14%
Raichu626SoulOfDarknessraviXsharmaGrassKnuckles 4 votes
Quicksilver Fox/ Ralph Boner (Wandavision)
22%
LeellisonTotal_Domin01Cap45D3fuSnuggzyPapaMidnite007 6 votes
A complete new approach and design
7%
kikiFurieuxILLUSION8 2 votes

Comments

• Options
    Since Agathas show will come out, I think it would be cool to have this version. Plus, who didn’t like the Fox version. Kabam should give him the headset while we use him. That would be so cool. I loved him in the Fox movies and all his classic scenes
  • Options
    I got to say the green suit looks pretty dumb. Just a skin tight suit with a lightning bolt. I hope Kabam listens to this post before designing
  • Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Quicksilver Blue suit (classic)
    The classic comic version. Ralph Boner should definitely not be chosen since he wasn't even Quicksilver in the show and the Fox version won't be chosen since that's a different licensing thing.
  • Options
    FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★

• Options
    LeellisonLeellison Posts: 20
    I agree with all of the theme above..I just hope that quicksilver will not become like nova..sorry for my bad english