**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Remove War Room Chat

DLegendDLegend Posts: 745 ★★★
It rarely gets used and sometimes you may accidentally put some important details there such as AW tactics. Whats the point of communicating to the enemy alliance if you are only gonna be communicating to your alliance?

Comments

• Options
    DarkcloudDarkcloud Posts: 16
    It's a great feature to mess with Opponent's heads... Or always good to meet Alliances you've known before.. no need to remove.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    I had to tell my guys not to use it. A couple thought it would be a good idea to smack talk them. Needless to say, I put an end to it. That's not how we roll.
  • Options
    PhillyEaglesSPhillyEaglesS Posts: 49
    Rarely used? Hardly - every alliance I've been a part of has used it every war...
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    How best to use it? Play mind games? May backfire if loses the War.
  • Options
    Scotty2hotty33_Scotty2hotty33_ Posts: 85
    I like talking to the alliances I fight in war. I've talked trash and I haven't. More communication is always better imo
  • Options
    RiegelRiegel Posts: 1,088 ★★★★
    I like it, but I was previously in an alli that used it only to flame and be racist to the other alli,

I've only used it once when up against an alli I had retired from before coming back to the game.
  • Options
    JSnookJSnook Posts: 219
    The only times I have really seen it used, was from less mature alliances that constantly wanted to #thanksfortheshards, etc. I mean it's really easy to ignore, or swipe away from it if it bothers you.
  • Options
    tlhtlh Posts: 41
    edited May 2017
    I think it's nice to have. We wish the other alliance good luck at the start, and if it's a good/close war, we usually have a little friendly banter at the end. If you don't like it, just don't use it :# you can already disable the war room chat from your settings anyway
  • Options
    tlh wrote: »
    I think it's nice to have. We wish the other alliance good luck at the start, and if it's a good/close war, we usually have a little friendly banter at the end. If you don't like it, just don't use it :# you can already disable the war room chat from your settings anyway

Yes. I agree. I usually wish them luck. I don't engage in smack though. Just bad taste. Especially when we have clearly won. Lol. I just tell my guys to keep it clean. Although the OP has a point. It's important to be careful what Chat you're using to give instructions. That can be messy.
  • Options
    CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    edited May 2017
    Um you can do this yourself by disabling it in your options?

*awesome can't delete your own post once you see it's already been mentioned.
  • Options
    CoatHang3r wrote: »
    Um you can do this yourself by disabling it in your options?

*awesome can't delete your own post once you see it's already been mentioned.

I noticed that too. Server posted multiple comments from me and I can't delete it now.
    Thanks for the info. I never realized you could disable it.
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    Disabling it may only mean one player can't see but not the rest, correct?
  • Options
    KriegThePsychoKriegThePsycho Posts: 9
    i dont know? maybe focus when you're typing?
  • Options
    The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    They should bring back chat during placement phase
  • Options
    Harada78Harada78 Posts: 31
    If I bother you don't use it guys sometimes request the dumbest stuff
  • Options
    Reminds me of when they changed the War Difficulty, and we would get requests to make "The Deal". LOL