**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Scarlett Witch 5*

How long has she been available since in featured crystals? I’ve taken a much more casual approach the last 6 months and haven’t kept up with champion drops. When was she introduced as a featured 5* champ?

Comments

• SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,212 ★★★★★
    This was her first time in 5* featured, I may be wrong.
  • SHIELD4AGENTSHIELD4AGENT Posts: 915 ★★★★
    Not the first time
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,371 ★★★★★

Yeah first time in featured shes been in incursion crystals twice that ive seen and only the special gm and cav crystals we get
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,378 ★★★★★
    Bendy said:

Yeah first time in featured shes been in incursion crystals twice that ive seen and only the special gm and cav crystals we get
    This isn't her 1st time in a featured 5 star crystal

Bendy said:

Is it not as i went for every featured and read every featured and havent seen one if u can look back a full year of featureds to post when she was but im pretty sure its once since she was a 5 star
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,212 ★★★★★
    Bendy said:

Bendy said:

Is it not as i went for every featured and read every featured and havent seen one if u can look back a full year of featureds to post when she was but im pretty sure its once since she was a 5 star
    I also feels she was only in incursions crystal before, I kept my eye out for her.. went couple times after her in those crystals too.
    And now I have a maxed 5* Sig 200, which I luckily pulled from my first 5* featured this time.
    She did good in cab eq.

Bendy said:

Bendy said:

I also feels she was only in incursions crystal before, I kept my eye out for her.. went couple times after her in those crystals too.
    And now I have a maxed 5* Sig 200, which I luckily pulled from my first 5* featured this time.
    She did good in cab eq.
    Yeah same i went with incursion crystals go featured this time and got her but this featured im pretty sure was her first time being in it but incursions i believe twice but be more now when we see nullify crystal with incursions
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★

Bendy said:

Absolutely is. As stated, she's been in incursion crystals and Cavs but this is her first time in the featured 5*
  • Noise72Noise72 Posts: 337 ★★★
    edited December 2021
    She was also available as a 5* in the romance crystals for a short time.
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,088 ★★★★★
    She is becoming more and more available in special event crystals and the featured so it feels like the only a matter of time before she may even be considered permanently added into the dual-class or even the basic
  • KingInBlackKingInBlack Posts: 312 ★★★
    Fortunately I too finally got her from the featured so I wouldn't have to touch incursions, went straight r5 200. She's actually a bit stronger than I expected and been having a blast using her again.
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,088 ★★★★★

Fortunately I too finally got her from the featured so I wouldn't have to touch incursions, went straight r5 200. She's actually a bit stronger than I expected and been having a blast using her again.

And you have to imagine that they did tune her down a bit as a five-star since the original argument was that she would be clearing all endgame content in her original form