**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Question about the Medusa boss in 6.3.1

JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
edited December 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Which champion is best to counter Medusa ? My first thought was of course Archangel but it the node it says bleed only so I can’t imagine neurotoxin working . Who would say works best ?
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,376 ★★★★★
    I used AA with 1 revive
  • Scarcity27Scarcity27 Posts: 1,906 ★★★★★
    JessieS said:

Which champion is best to counter Medusa ? My first thought was of course Archangel but it the node it says bleed only so I can’t imagine neurotoxin working . Who would say works best ?

Medusa is immune to poison, so you won't place neuros anyway. I used AA, worked fine.
  • JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,391 ★★★★

Symbiote supreme is the best option. It's been a while, but I wonder if moleman works too.

I have him but I rarely played . Is he that good at placing bleeds b

JessieS said:

Medusa is immune to poison, so you won't place neuros anyway. I used AA, worked fine.
    Oh good point!

I used AA with 1 revive

Are you good? Because I am quite an average player and I was wondering how difficult the match would be if you use AA

• Scarcity27Scarcity27 Posts: 1,906 ★★★★★
    JessieS said:

I used AA with 1 revive

Are you good? Because I am quite an average player and I was wondering how difficult the match would be if you use AA

I used about 7 revives, but at least 2 of them were pointless since I got clipped at the start of the fight.
  • Khellendros138Khellendros138 Posts: 516 ★★★
    Symbiote Supreme was easy one shot and mine was R4 at the time.

Symbiote Supreme was easy one shot and mine was R4 at the time.

I have a six star r1
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,055 ★★★★★
    I used HM and mags with Magik synergy.i belive moleman is solid option too
  • Wasy1Wasy1 Posts: 98
    1. Symbiote supreme
    2. Mole Man
    I have R5AA , R2six star Nick Fury , R5Moleman , R1 six star Symbiote Supreme and I have very average skills . Which one would the best?
  • YTBigSYTBigS Posts: 43
    i soloed with aa, extremely easy. nick doesnt work too well as the buffet is gonna heal her too much.
  • JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    edited December 2021
    Sym supreme is the go-to champ.
  • solopolosolopolo Posts: 883 ★★★
    Sounds like the perfect excuse to finally make use of the carnage I randomly ranked up.
  • Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    If you have Killmonger and the OG Black Panther he is really good.

Stack the bleeds to 25 then launch the L3.

With the BP synergy you can activate the bleed stacks from the L3 twice. And the stack counter doesn’t reset, and it will double the stack so after the first L3 you are at 50 stacks. Then all you have to do is get back to an L3 and bang dead Medusa.
  • Jedo_5Jedo_5 Posts: 20
    I just took her down recently with Archangel. He's great for that fight. Also Blade, Gwenpool, Nick fury and Warlock are great options.
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    Archangel, nick, sym, molem
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,376 ★★★★★
    JessieS said:

I used AA with 1 revive

Not swedaeh good
    But I am semi end game with okay skill
  • Avi613Avi613 Posts: 61
    AA for me...i see that people recommend on sym supreme..if you ask ne, use him only if you running MD mastery, otherwise it's rook so long to go for sp3
  • AMS94AMS94 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    Symbiote Supreme is the best option but try to get a solo
    2nd best is probably Moleman with his true accuracy
    3rd is Nick Fury but if u die u need to manage his LMD fury with buffet trigger otherwise the fight becomes a mess...don't start the fight in 2nd phase & if u reach the 2nd phase & manage to keep the fury by triggering buffet just before dying, make sure that u get a solo
    Killmonger is a great option fr that fight but u need to make sure to not trigger buffet bcoz his damage output won't be enough to counter the regen
    Domino if u manage to get good Crit Bleeds RnG
    Wolverine with Apoc synergy should also work
    I think Blade can also work but it might be a long fight
    In theory CapIW should also work but I don't know how effective he'll be
    There are solos with Hawkeye & Guillotine but they aren't the best options
    Newly buffed Fixit cn also work but I don't know how good he will be
    Warlock can work but it's not as easy as it looks on paper bcoz of Medusa's buffs
    Many options cn work fr that fight but it's also very easy to mess up even with the better options
    That's why I consider that fight to be a well designed & underrated boss fight
    Also make sure to have a proper counter fr the Blackbolt before Medusa....Doom works perfectly fine fr him
  • NastyPhishNastyPhish Posts: 583 ★★★
    Moleman worked great for me. Used more revives on the path than the boss. Especially that black bolt. Bring warlock
  • ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,528 ★★★★★
    Moleman is a top 3 champ for me (doom, mags).
    Well I did it with Archangel and it was still so nnoying . If the rest of the fights in 6.3 and 6.4 are similar I am probably going to put away becoming thronebreker for a long time and only do this **** when I have an overflow of resources that will expire