**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Is a 5* Carnage more valuable than a 4* Hercules/Captain Marvel Movie?

smepsmep Posts: 2
edited December 2021 in Strategy and Tips
I just got my second 5* which is carnage, and he seems to be different since I last played 3 or 4 years ago. I am wondering what his use is, and if he is useful for act 5? I know my 4* Hercules is very valuable, but is he more valuable than a 5 star?

Is a 5* Carnage more valuable than a 4* Hercules/Captain Marvel Movie? 21 votes

5* carnage
33%
SnakepLuke9523Nichj99Tel5tr4_BoiRajSHIELD4AGENTwillrun4adonutImpyre 7 votes
4* Hercules
61%
GK_23Raichu626EtjamaBigBusterHoitadoBuggyDClownScarcity27Ace2319TheBoogyManTyphoonRøguePersephøne23IcyCoolDudeDoodlePapaMidnite007 13 votes
4* Captain Marvel Movie
4%
Spity68 1 vote
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Options
    BigBusterBigBuster Posts: 292 ★★★
    4* Hercules
    I just did Act 5 on my alt almost entirely with 5/50 Herc. He trivializes the majority of it. Carnage ... not so much. After completing Act 5, the rank up materials that you spent maxing out Herc won't be too hard to recuperate either, so in this case, focus on the short term.
  • Options
    HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    4* Hercules
    Hercules is in my opinion the Best Cosmic.

He’s just so good
  • Options
    IcyCoolDudeDoodleIcyCoolDudeDoodle Posts: 587 ★★
    edited December 2021
    4* Hercules
    Hercules is very good. The damage output he can give is crazy! A 4* Herc can single handedly carry you to uncollected, possibly even act 5 as a whole...
  • Options
    IcyCoolDudeDoodleIcyCoolDudeDoodle Posts: 587 ★★
    4* Hercules
    I have a 4* Carnage, he isn't too great. CMM is good but Herc is still better
  • Options
    PapaMidnite007PapaMidnite007 Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    4* Hercules
    Hercules all the way he will help you crush Act 5