**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Alliance Holiday Event Issue

Hi forums!

My friend has contributed a ton of points to his gifting alliance event (top 3 in the alliance) and they were doing well on points

However, the leader has just had a hissy fit and kicked every single member of the alliance out; does this mean they all won't get the alliance gifting milestone rank rewards??

Comments

• Options
    Maltyo9Maltyo9 Posts: 270 ★★★
    Unfortunately they will not. I would contact support just in case.
  • Options
    Sir_GlobalotSir_Globalot Posts: 168 ★★
    Agreed; so now the leader will be the only one getting the rewards and 29 people are going to miss out. Is there not a system in place where Kabam can monitor when people have been in an alliance over the 14 days and have contributed to the rewards considerably?
  • Options
    Ace2319Ace2319 Posts: 619 ★★★
    If they contact support there’s a chance they might get the rewards so I would give it a shot. Really sucks that happened to all of them
  • Options
    DragonMCOCDragonMCOC Posts: 528 ★★★
    Best of luck; that was a garbage move and I hope support can assist.
  • Options
    LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    Good luck with support, you deserve those rewards
  • Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Ah man that blows. Have them contact support and they might get lucky and get the rewards they deserve, but I wouldn't hold my breath.
    Have them report the leader too, maybe they can get his account banned.
  • Options
    Sir_GlobalotSir_Globalot Posts: 168 ★★
    I've told him to go to support but he has 0 faith Kabam will assist, so guess it ends here :/ thanks all!