**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Second and third R3s and a rank up question

Draconic_12Draconic_12 Posts: 997 ★★★★★
edited December 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Hey all,
My second r3 was cgr
And third r3 was Ultron
All Six stars

I opened a six star crystal today and I Duped Morningstar, Is she worth r3? Does she need the sig?

Thanks for the help!
Post edited by Kabam Valkyrie on

Comments

• Options
    awesomesauceawesomesauce Posts: 774 ★★★
    She's a solid champ, but I would probably only rank her if you intended on using her in incursions where she would really shine.
  • Options
    Is she not good in any other content?
  • Options
    psp742psp742 Posts: 2,310 ★★★★
    Morningstar needs a few fights, and you 'need to use sp3' to capture opponents soul when they are low hp.. with 5 souls she becomes a beast.. she is good but based on current Meta, she is probably mid tier champion.. if you have Magik and Guillotine og.. they have a nice synergy together.. I suggest watching some videos of Morningstar on YouTube.. there are many out there showing what she can do.. is she worth a mystic awaken gem.. answer is no.. if you naturally awaken her.. cool I guess, cause when opponents attack her they might get non stacking bleed on them (this doesn't work on bleed immune champions).
  • Options
    psp742 said:

Morningstar needs a few fights, and you 'need to use sp3' to capture opponents soul when they are low hp.. with 5 souls she becomes a beast.. she is good but based on current Meta, she is probably mid tier champion.. if you have Magik and Guillotine og.. they have a nice synergy together.. I suggest watching some videos of Morningstar on YouTube.. there are many out there showing what she can do.. is she worth a mystic awaken gem.. answer is no.. if you naturally awaken her.. cool I guess, cause when opponents attack her they might get non stacking bleed on them (this doesn't work on bleed immune champions).

Thanks for the info