**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Please stop

CynchoticCynchotic Posts: 186
edited December 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues
I don’t know what kabam is doing to the mechanics of the champs but PLEASE STOP pulling my champs back (evade, dex, w/e) when I’m trying to attack! I get eat up every time! Thank You
Post edited by Kabam Habanero on

Comments

• Kade7175Kade7175 Posts: 304 ★★
    Ive noticed this bug a few times now too.
  • CynchoticCynchotic Posts: 186
    I’m sorry, but why would someone disagree with this? Is it not happening to you - great! Does it not throw you off - fantastic! But I HAVE dealt with this for some time now, and it’s very annoying and can be costly… I hope everyone has a great New Year!
  • Total_Domin01Total_Domin01 Posts: 1,015 ★★★★
    It’s just random trolls running around trying to annoy people, if it doesn’t fit with your comment then just ignore it
  • StarhawkStarhawk Posts: 614 ★★★
    edited December 2021
    yup happens at least once a day.

As well for their AI champs....seems they dex so much now they might as well have evade capabilities.

I also had a champ parry me 4-5 times a few days ago (in a row!). Kabam obviously changed the fight mechanics of their AI to make them better
  • Hey Cynchotic, thanks for the report. I've moved this post to the bugs section of the forums and If you haven't already done it, be sure to submit your bug report in the proper template. When reporting suspected bugs or errors in The Contest here on the forums, having as much information and context around this issue as possible is very important. This will help in communication with the team and with troubleshooting on the forums. You can find the guidelines/template here.