**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Starting The Year Off With A Bang!

Scarcity27Scarcity27 Posts: 1,906 ★★★★★
A lot of things went my way today, which, honestly, is surprising. I'm glad the year has started the way it did. It gives me a lot of hope going forward. Without further ado, I present to you, every good thing that happened to me in game in the last 10 hours (I slept in)

Progression

I was having a particularly hard time with 6.3.6 CAIW. After a failed attempt with Sparky (300 units gone), I realized I needed a better taunt champion. So I took Spider Ham to r2 with the generic rank up gem we got as a gift. All my units and revives later, Cap was at 50%. At this point I went nuts and grind out units in alts to gift revives.
Another 8-10 revives later, he's at 7%, at which point I had to go to bed.
Another maddened grind in the morning, and I finally finished him off.

Interestingly, my new year's resolution was to have 6.3 done by the end of Jan. I almost got it done before the year end. Almost.

Openings

So I had enough shards for 1 6* basic (technically I could have gone featured, but my roster isn't developed enough yet), 1 5* featured or 2 basics, and the 3 cavs from completion.
Of course, I open them in ascending order of importance.

The first and third cavs were useless 3*, but the second one, oh, the second one:

I have been hunting this guy since the featured dropped. I had only just given up, when this happens! I am over the moon!

Next, of course, the 5*s. Now I might have considered the featured, but since I just got my most wanted pull, I decided to go for basics. I mean, Kitty would have been nice, but anyway.
Star Lord and Ghulk dupe. I just realized I didn't bother taking a screenshot.

So obviously, nothing special, but this was already a top tier opening so I didn't care.

Now, the 6*

Well, I have no use for her tbh. Not unhappy, of course, but I can't see myself using her much. LoL maybe? If I form a cosmic t5cc first, then she'll probably be my TB rank up.

Overall, I got you know who, that's what matters.

Achievements

I also got my first sig 200 today!

It was a close contest between him, Guardian, and Angela, but I've got a soft spot for him.

This also allowed me to get to 10k prestige, and the openings got me to 800k rating!

Dilemmas

Obviously my sights are on finishing Act 6 and getting ThroneBreaker. I've got two main choices to make:

1) Who gets my cosmic gem?
It's really between Venom, CGR, Hype, and Herc. I could really use some pushing off this four way fence.

2) Who should I prioritize maxing out?
I've got a ridiculous amount of good choices. I've got 6* Doom and Spam at r2 already. My current maxed outs:

R5 candidates:
CGR, Emma Frost, Diablo, Hyperion, Venom, Hercules, and Professor X.
They'll all go to r5 eventually, but I really need help prioritizing. Emma is awakened. I've got one gem in each class.

Thanks for reading, and your advice, and wish you all a joyful and prosperous new year!

Comments

• Scarcity27Scarcity27 Posts: 1,906 ★★★★★

Use cosmic gem on herc 100%

i'd awaken them in this order

Herc --> hype --> cgr --> venom

I think Herc will get the gem anyway, but I just wanted to put all my cards on the table. I'd been reluctant to give Hype the gem, for some reason.
  • FiiNCHFiiNCH Posts: 1,664 ★★★★★
    Congrats on the pulls!

I’d also prioritise herc over all other champs. I know I’m a herc simp, but he’ll do loads for you with 6.4 completion.
    FiiNCH said:

Congrats on the pulls!

I’d also prioritise herc over all other champs. I know I’m a herc simp, but he’ll do loads for you with 6.4 completion.

Well, it's going to Herc ig then. R5 thoughts?
  • FiiNCHFiiNCH Posts: 1,664 ★★★★★

FiiNCH said:

Congrats on the pulls!

Herc first then prof x next. You’ve got all you need to get the act 6 completion done!
  • KGW186KGW186 Posts: 171
    Prof X helped me massively with the GM fight with his reverse controls immunity, can’t recommend him highly enough.
    FiiNCH said:

FiiNCH said:

Congrats on the pulls!

Herc first then prof x next. You’ve got all you need to get the act 6 completion done!
    Except the skill, apparently, but thanks
    KGW186 said:

Prof X helped me massively with the GM fight with his reverse controls immunity, can’t recommend him highly enough.

Prof X was going to r5 for the GM fight anyway, but I wanted to see if the others were worth taking up before him.