Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Need suggestion

Hi guys, I hope you had a nice new year's holiday. I recently got enough resources to r2 venom or ultron, I am uncollected and haven't done variants yet. I need suggestion whether to go for cavilier or do variants. That will decide whether to rank up venom or ultron.
Thanks in anticipation.

Comments

• Options
    Scarcity27Scarcity27 Posts: 1,906 ★★★★★
    Go for cavalier. Both Venom and Ultron are amazing in their own way. Can't go wrong with either
    @JoshKosh557
  • Options
    Gildarts99Gildarts99 Posts: 339 ★★
    I love venom.infact I also will.but after ultron's buff,go with him for cav.he is still pretty good in variant tho.wilth hulkbuster synergy merhn.just give it a try
  • Options
    JohnDoe89JohnDoe89 Posts: 70
    Ultron
  • Options
    ZAHIDMALIK1588ZAHIDMALIK1588 Posts: 624 ★★

Ultron will be incredible for getting cavalier if you have a 5* HB to pair with him, he will also be extremely good for the tech variant.

Does the synergy depends upon stars? I have a 4* HB, how much difference does it make?
  • Options
    ZAHIDMALIK1588ZAHIDMALIK1588 Posts: 624 ★★
    JohnDoe89 said:

Ultron

I did it bro, thanks for the suggestion