**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

1st 6* R3 option for TB.

GrindelwaldGrindelwald Posts: 35
edited January 2022 in Strategy and Tips
I delayed going for TB because of gifting event. As gifting event is about to end I’ll start act 6.3.1 and go for TB in January. Just curious who to get to R3 first. The options are below, I also have a 6* tech awakening gem.

1 - Hulkbuster.
2- Sentinel.
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Options
    Scarcity27Scarcity27 Posts: 1,906 ★★★★★
    If you haven't started 6.3 yet, it's too soon to worry about your tb rank up. You might form another t5cc before tech, or you might pull a better tech champion.
  • Options

If you haven't started 6.3 yet, it's too soon to worry about your tb rank up. You might form another t5cc before tech, or you might pull a better tech champion.

That’s true. But I just want to know among these 2 who is a better option. I already have a tech t5cc and also an awakening gem. If I get ghost, warlock, guardian or ultron I might rank them up. Is there any other better tech champion than the one I listed?
  • Options
    Scarcity27Scarcity27 Posts: 1,906 ★★★★★

That’s true. But I just want to know among these 2 who is a better option. I already have a tech t5cc and also an awakening gem. If I get ghost, warlock, guardian or ultron I might rank them up. Is there any other better tech champion than the one I listed?
    Honestly, you can go wrong with either. Sentinel also has uses in Variants, so maybe him, but at the end of the day, choose who you enjoy more.
    I think Guilly 99 would be another top pick. If you think either HB or Sentinel can help you through Act 6.3 and 6.4 then maybe you could rank them up for that.
  • Options
    JohnLocke117JohnLocke117 Posts: 500 ★★★
    Hulkbuster Hands down
  • Options
    Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★★

This!

Try to compete act 6 first OP. Good luck!!
  • Options
    awesomesauceawesomesauce Posts: 774 ★★★
    I wouldn't use a 6* class AG on either of these options personally.
    Even at that, both are great in their own respects, but I think hulkbuster gets the edge over sentinel.

As for myself, personally I have 21 r3 champs, of that only 2 are tech: ghost and warlock. Most of the other champs are fine at R2 for now.

Some other tech champs worth considering if you get them: (not necessarily in this order)
    Warlock
    Gully2099
    Ghost
    Nimrod
    Starky
    Ultron
    Guardian

Also valid arguments for other champs like IMIW, vision, silver centurion, peni Parker, mysterio, punisher 2099, nebula
  • Options
    Gildarts99Gildarts99 Posts: 353 ★★

Silver Cent is also pretty good u know
  • Options

Silver Cent is also pretty good u know
    I have him 5*. Does he deserve an awakening gem and R5 as 5*? I kinda like him.