YOUR THOUGHTS ON MY 1 YEAR FTP ACC

Abhishek__Abhishek__ Member Posts: 9

Comments

• odishika123odishika123 Member Posts: 5,408 ★★★★★
    Epic top champ bro
  • SHIELD4AGENTSHIELD4AGENT Member Posts: 915 ★★★★
    That's 1 year?
  • luka777777luka777777 Member Posts: 39
    Not great not terrrible. If this was your first time playing then it's a good start.
  • Abhishek__Abhishek__ Member Posts: 9
    @SHIELD4AGENT not exaclty a year i started in feb 2021
    @Noobda i do arena but spent all the units during gifting had about 4k units
  • EreboErebo Member Posts: 7
    edited January 2022
    This is my 1 year f2p account.
    x25 6*
    x8 R5 5*

• Iamant1Iamant1 Member Posts: 169
    It's trash, this is more of a 6 months ftp account, 1 year should be thronebreaker, with how easy it is to get 6* r3 now
  • DarkEternityDarkEternity Member Posts: 785 ★★★★
    Pretty decent, if you’ve been playing casually. However, if you have been putting in multiple hours on the daily I feel quite sorry
  • luka777777luka777777 Member Posts: 39
    Hoitado said:

Hoitado said:

Erebo said:

This is my 1 year f2p account.

No one asked
    @Hoitado actually I did, plus mans just sharing so uh stop being negative af :smile:

@DarkEternity He’s just tryna flex on someone else’s post saying that he is doing the same thing but better
    He probably is flexing, tho the account is not that better, you can do a lot more in a lot less. Let them brag, it's all good, better that than always complaining on this forum
  • Poopdigs6Poopdigs6 Member Posts: 46
    edited January 2022
    Is that account your first time playing, or do you have other accounts that made you familiar with the game? Because as a dropped bomb f2p player with no help or prior experience, I have been playing for almost 2 years and have only gotten 2 six stars and a plethora of 5 stars.

But I also have a second account of 7 months, and I have a lot more luck, and got 5 stars quicker and a six star. It was a way to decompress from the stress of my main account. Both accounts are f2p by the way. Also I didn't find "tier lists" or "how to guides" until july of this past year.

Sorry to go on a rant, I just see these posts all the time and I always want to ask.
  • Poopdigs6Poopdigs6 Member Posts: 46
    edited January 2022
    Also, I would personally rank up Odin in the future. Or VIsion Aarkus, but that would take a bit more effort to rank up
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Member Posts: 36,488 ★★★★★
    Nice work!
  • ShiroMikazukiShiroMikazuki Member Posts: 512 ★★★
    edited January 2022
    this is what my 1 year and a half looks like

dont mind the units, gifting event milked me
    @Erebo that is a lot of progress bro , in my case i play casually occasional arena grinds not much i have to manage my studies as well but bro that is really good the progress that you have done
    @LightsAnime Great progress man
    @Poopdigs6 no prior experience bro , 5 to 6 five stars came from the gifting event , and the event in which we had 1500 5 stars shards daily(summoned symbiote month event) and 2nd 6 star came from gifting ,and some shards each month from aw , some of the events helped me in getting these 5 stars nothing much , i was also amazed by the number of 5 stars i was getting.
    @GroundedWisdom thanks man
    @Erebo and bro 25 6 stars that is a lot i would like to hear some tips on how to get so many shards
  • SHIELD4AGENTSHIELD4AGENT Member Posts: 915 ★★★★
    edited January 2022
    So I would share mine too, started playing December 17, 2020.
    100% f2p, always grinding the arena for a year, 100% monthly UC eq and below, some incursions top zone bonus and milestones every reset.
    its only in later months of 2021 that I tried completing some variants, cause I'm not the most skilled of players, just average player with a lot of spare time to play the game.

• Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Member Posts: 3,547 ★★★★★
    Mine 1 year ftp account. 100 plus five stars and almost 30 six stars

• Skiddy212Skiddy212 Member Posts: 1,101 ★★★★

Mine 1 year ftp account. 100 plus five stars and almost 30 six stars

Isn't this the 100th time you have hijacked another thread to post the same photos?