**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Why is maintenance 2 hours ?

jeremiahramos1216jeremiahramos1216 Posts: 51
edited October 2017 in General Discussion
To me it's to much time plus they never fix anything that's wrong with the game so why 2 hrs? It should be less time come on guys .

Comments

• Options
    KocheeseKocheese Posts: 391 ★★
    Ya it would be different if things got fixed, but we just get more bugs. I don't understand what they do during maintenance
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,772 ★★★★★
    edited October 2017
    Maybe lots to clear. Same as in forum too.

sk2px815bflo.jpg
  • Options
    nelly22nelly22 Posts: 65
    It takes time to find ways to get more money. "Money, money, money, mooneeyy!"
  • Options
    MasterSmokeMasterSmoke Posts: 548 ★★★
    Take Your Time Kabam I Can Finally Spend Time With The Family! Ooops They’re All Sleep
  • Options
    BasicChampBasicChamp Posts: 97
    Oh, this reminds me of a certain MMO. When it's down, people rages on the forums.
  • Options
    Yeah every update and maintenance more bugs and nothing of the old one get fix like seriously. Sometimes I can feel the bugs in my thumps lol
  • Options
    BasicChamp wrote: »
    Oh, this reminds me of a certain MMO. When it's down, people rages on the forums.

Is not like they listen to us either way.
  • Options
    Yes I love maintenance days they’re my favorite
  • Options
    KocheeseKocheese Posts: 391 ★★
    It's up
  • Options
    Viper1987Viper1987 Posts: 728 ★★★
    I don’t know too many MMOs (if any really) that even shuts down on a weekly basis. Most of the ones I’ve played only take the servers down if there’s an update/expansion to add, patches, or emergency maintenance. I’ve never seen anything quite like it.
  • Options
    Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    nelly22 wrote: »
    It takes time to find ways to get more money. "Money, money, money, mooneeyy!"

Is it weird that "Money, money, money, mooneeyy!" line reminds me of Shane McMahon theme song?
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    Dexman1349 wrote: »
    There is never really a great time to do maintenance, but having it during an active AQ and during "prime time" for much of the US really is a poor choice.

IMO, it should never be during active AQ or during such a prominent time of day. Almost better off doing it 2-3 hours before the AQ series starts (7-8am Eastern every 8th day)

AQ is on a shifting schedule. That wouldn't be possible. Either way it happens the same time, and is announced in advance. If they don't do it, no one plays in general. They can't alter it based on what's going on in the game. The game is open 24/7, with all Time Zones.
  • Options
    Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    Dexman1349 wrote: »
    There is never really a great time to do maintenance, but having it during an active AQ and during "prime time" for much of the US really is a poor choice.

IMO, it should never be during active AQ or during such a prominent time of day. Almost better off doing it 2-3 hours before the AQ series starts (7-8am Eastern every 8th day)

AQ is on a shifting schedule. That wouldn't be possible. Either way it happens the same time, and is announced in advance. If they don't do it, no one plays in general. They can't alter it based on what's going on in the game. The game is open 24/7, with all Time Zones.

That's why I said do it every 8th day. AQ runs for 5 days, then 3 days off. I understand it's not the same day every week, but rather every 8th day. Yes, that would mean they have to do something on a weekend besides spend all the money they're earning.

I know the game runs 24/7, I'm not in the US and play in an international alliance, which is why I say there really is no such thing as a great time to do it. When it shuts down on a Tuesday evening for US players, it's actually mid-afternoon here in the Pacific and early morning in Europe. As it currently sits, the only area that has minimal effect on is the US east coast and Europe. Half of the US is still awake, as is the worlds largest population (Asia).

However, Kabam knows where the majority of players reside and know when they have demand surges. Why shut it down during prime-time for half of their major US player base?