**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

New Fresh Look! January Update!

007md92007md92 Posts: 1,381 ★★★★
edited January 2022 in General Discussion

Finally A New Menu Design and Feel.
2022. Good. New year. New feel.
It was getting boring. Looking at that same style and design for soo long.
Thank you.

Although much more could have been changed.
Menu bigger.
Offers gone from front page.
More professional.
More stylish.
Anyway.

Now please change our
Profile dashboard and
Crystal menu and
Inventory menu.

Something new and refreshing.

Comments

• Options
    DannyB01DannyB01 Posts: 471 ★★★

Okay. i. agree. that. it. could.
    use.
    a.
    few.
    tweaks.

Did you format the new Home Screen for Kabam, perchance?
  • Options
    EscornaboiEscornaboi Posts: 2,448 ★★★
    I've also noticed a new animation in the champion leveling window (or does it just seem that way to me?).

In general I like the change, as it helps to clean up the interface. However, it seems like a half-done change to me, since it would be necessary to make it even cleaner and more orderly.

And the letters should be visible at a slightly larger size, at least 15-20% larger.

What I do look forward to is that Kabam will deliver on two promises made more than two years ago:
    1) Improve the internal communication system of the game. If it doesn't improve it, stop censoring words like WhatsApp, Telegram and their phonetic or spelling variants (Wh, zap, Gram, Tgram ...).
    2) Improve the game's recruitment system, which is very unhelpful. Both to recruit applicants and to seek alliances. Regional, linguistic and other parameters should be included.
  • Options
    Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    I have to say, the censoring is very weird sometimes. "trading" was being censored but "trade" was fine
  • Options
    No loading screen in and out of arena.
    This is i absolutely love guys.

Arena is the bogus moat dullest content ever. Those loading screen doesn't help much. Atleast something is improved
  • Options

If u click on what's new. This is something new too.
    I am Just glad Kabam is working on looks and feel and gaming life improvement.