Is it just me or

Does the background of the champions look cooler in the not real one (couldn't think of anyway better to describe it)

and yes i did use a 1* Scarlet Witch for demonstration purposes(I know genius move right)

Comments

• Total_Domin01Total_Domin01 Posts: 608 ★★★
    I like it, better lighting too
  • ragnarok_947ragnarok_947 Posts: 795 ★★★★
    The bugged background also looks a lot cooler in the champion selection screen.
  • ChikelChikel Posts: 1,847 ★★★★
    I don't think it's a bug. It's probably because they removed loading screens from the home menu and crystal screen to the champion screen. The loading screen was probably used to load the background into memory but now it just uses the default background.
    That's the crystal opening background there.
  • UvoginUvogin Posts: 299 ★★★
    It's not a bug. Try selecting a champion in the crystal vault background and click upgrade, the camera does a smooth pan out movement, which doesn't happen on the normal screen. Definitely intended and pretty cool.
  • AnthonytonyAnthonytony Posts: 50
    It looks like you just pulled her which is cool. Also a lot more detail on the updated version which always makes something look better
  • NastyPhishNastyPhish Posts: 224 ★★★
    edited January 6
    It’s not a bug. There are actually 3-4 different “character spotlight stages” as I’ll call them. this is one you get if you select champion info, in quest. I like it