**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Is it just me or

Does the background of the champions look cooler in the not real one (couldn't think of anyway better to describe it)

and yes i did use a 1* Scarlet Witch for demonstration purposes(I know genius move right)

Comments

• Options
    Total_Domin01Total_Domin01 Posts: 1,015 ★★★★
    I like it, better lighting too
  • Options
    ChikelChikel Posts: 2,058 ★★★★
    I don't think it's a bug. It's probably because they removed loading screens from the home menu and crystal screen to the champion screen. The loading screen was probably used to load the background into memory but now it just uses the default background.
    That's the crystal opening background there.
  • Options
    UvoginUvogin Posts: 345 ★★★
    It's not a bug. Try selecting a champion in the crystal vault background and click upgrade, the camera does a smooth pan out movement, which doesn't happen on the normal screen. Definitely intended and pretty cool.
  • Options
    AnthonytonyAnthonytony Posts: 50
    It looks like you just pulled her which is cool. Also a lot more detail on the updated version which always makes something look better
  • Options
    NastyPhishNastyPhish Posts: 583 ★★★
    edited January 2022
    It’s not a bug. There are actually 3-4 different “character spotlight stages” as I’ll call them. this is one you get if you select champion info, in quest. I like it