**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Mystic or mutant

Cap366Cap366 Posts: 130
edited January 2022 in Strategy and Tips

Should I pick mystic or mutant t5 cc from 100% 7.1. Either would form one. Mags, prof x and doom are r3. I’m now trying to 100% 7.2.

Mystic or mutant 17 votes

Mutant
52%
SpiderCoolsJohn757FabwiziawesomesauceHoodie25Scarcity27yng_1milliMilly3willrun4adonutMutantA___4444 9 votes
Mystic
47%
pseudosaneEtjamaChaosMax1012Barani7daAlright_Batman88ZAHIDMALIK1588DarthGuacamoleYeig 8 votes
Post edited by Kabam Valkyrie on

Comments

• Mystic
    Take Doom to r3. He’s more versatile than Professor X and can be used for more lanes. Mags is already overpowered, so he will still flatten metal champs at R2. I just finished exploring both 7.1 and 7.2 and I am currently half way through with 7.3 for what it’s worth. I have Prof X and Mags at R3, and they are definitely worth taking them there eventually. However, Doom should probably go up first.
  • willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,143 ★★★★★
    edited January 2022
    Mutant
    How can you even ask this question when you have Beast? R3 him asap, unless you're leaning towards DPX.
  • awesomesauceawesomesauce Posts: 774 ★★★
    Mutant
    Sunspot or Emma frost
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,085 ★★★★★
    Mystic

Take Doom to r3. He’s more versatile than Professor X and can be used for more lanes. Mags is already overpowered, so he will still flatten metal champs at R2. I just finished exploring both 7.1 and 7.2 and I am currently half way through with 7.3 for what it’s worth. I have Prof X and Mags at R3, and they are definitely worth taking them there eventually. However, Doom should probably go up first.

Doom, mags, and lrof x are already r3
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,085 ★★★★★
    Mystic
    Would go maw, tigra, or mephisto with that dupe. Man thing might be an interesting r3 as well. Tigra for damage and miss and buff control, mephisto for poison/incinerate immunity, along with power gain, incinerate damage, coldsnap immune too i believe, and solid regen if you take a combo. You also have Morningstar for him. Maw for that degen and miss, have him at r3 and love him.