**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

1 Month Anniversary Selector

ZeraphanZeraphan Posts: 324 ★★★
I made a couple mini accounts back in December to have some fun with lower level stuff and maybe next year use them for gifting. Yesterday when I logged into one of them I got an in game mail wishing me a happy 1 month anniversary and a crystal selector.

While this is cool and I am not going to be upset about a free 4* on my little account. Why is stuff like this random? Feels like a 1 month anniversary is something all accounts have so they should get the same thing.

Comments

• Options
    AnthonytonyAnthonytony Posts: 50
    I’ve had a similar thing happen to me where my alts get small gifts (ultimate crystals) it’s kind of weird.
  • Options
    SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,167 ★★★★
    Had you been playing daily? In the past I'd see others post similar messages when they hadn't logged into their account in a while.
  • Options
    ZeraphanZeraphan Posts: 324 ★★★
    SandeepS said:

Had you been playing daily? In the past I'd see others post similar messages when they hadn't logged into their account in a while.

The two accounts are identical use wise. I would play one, use my energy etc, then switch and do the same on the other.