**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Synergy different star selection

I would love to see a new feature in champion select screen. I would love to have the ability to select every champion(no matter what star ) while picking champion in the synergy sceen.That would be a great addition especially for the arena grinders.

Comments

• Options
    ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,088 ★★★★★
    They already allow you the ability to drag-and-drop Champions into the squares from synergies. Unless you're talking about having it exclusive to certain star rating like three stars can only select other three stars or four stars only got two four stars and so on in which case I would kind of like that features as well just because there are some days I like using lower tier champions for content.
  • Options
    CometEarthCometEarth Posts: 115
    What i meant is when i am doing the basic arena i want to use the 5* champions . The game gives me the 6* if i have them. So i want to be able to choose the star of the champion in the champion select screen
  • Options
    DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,568 ★★★★
    edited January 2022
    But there is one in the accessibility/filter button or did you meant something completely different?

Edit: I think you meant that you want more control over what synergy star rating you want to be allowed to show up and implement that to be part of the filter system?
  • Options
    CometEarthCometEarth Posts: 115
    So glad Kabam heard my suggestion :):):smiley: