Options

There should be more brackets in solo gifting

Frankie_DeeFrankie_Dee Posts: 55
edited January 2022 in Suggestions and Requests
This may be controversial, but I don’t understand why there aren’t more brackets in Gifting. Like 301-500 and 501-1000 maybe.

I put up 725k points. That’s around $2500. I’m not asking for insane rewards or anything, but I don’t understand how I’m getting the same rewards in 1-5% as someone who spent literally a fraction of what I did. I believe the cutoff was around 100k for 1-5%. I spent literally 7 times that (btw in all those crystals I literally only got a 4* thanos so maybe these extra brackets might throw in 4* versions of the trophies?).

But anyway, yeah that’s my take. I just think it’s a little unfair. I’m not saying Top 300 doesn’t deserve the rewards they got and I’m not saying that the people who put up 100k didn’t deserve Top 1-5%, but $2500 is no small amount of money. It may not be $16k and merit Top 300, but there has to be a more balance in-between
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    I put up 204k points and got the same rewards as you. You definitely deserve better rewards than me.
  • Options
    KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★

This may be controversial, but I don’t understand why there aren’t more brackets in Gifting. Like 301-500 and 501-1000 maybe.

I put up 725k points. That’s around $2500. I’m not asking for insane rewards or anything, but I don’t understand how I’m getting the same rewards in 1-5% as someone who spent literally a fraction of what I did. I believe the cutoff was around 100k for 1-5%. I spent literally 7 times that (btw in all those crystals I literally only got a 4* thanos so maybe these extra brackets might throw in 4* versions of the trophies?).

But anyway, yeah that’s my take. I just think it’s a little unfair. I’m not saying Top 300 doesn’t deserve the rewards they got and I’m not saying that the people who put up 100k didn’t deserve Top 1-5%, but $2500 is no small amount of money. It may not be $16k and merit Top 300, but there has to be a more balance in-between

Good point. I only put up 108k and got the same bracket as you.
  • Options
    KingInBlackKingInBlack Posts: 313 ★★★
    People have been saying this for a few years now, but it won't change because it wouldn't encourage the most spending. The idea of falling into that 1-5% bracket pushes people who feel they're on the border to spend more to ensure they hit their mark. It's wrong that people with 700k points and 200k points get the same rewards but it does seem the intended model here.
  • Options
    Rudolph_RaindeerRudolph_Raindeer Posts: 276 ★★★
    I Agree with your argument, but on another account:

Did you really spend $2.500? People keep talking about their units from in-game content - especially arena - as real money spend. If so then I spend What is equal to several thousand usd as Well.
  • Options
    SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,193 ★★★★
    One year they included everyone in game or every alliance in game within the ranked rewards. Lots were inactive accounts but it meant and rewarded those actually playing. I think that stopped in 2020
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,204 ★★★★★
    OR . . . Next time spend 1/7th of what you spent.
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,809 ★★★★★
    It was your decision. You knew the event is P2W and gamble it anyway.

• Options
    awesomesauceawesomesauce Posts: 774 ★★★
    Definitely need additional brackets in both alliance and solo gifting. I missed out on both, but barely.

on my baby account, i didnt buy any units but still placed in the 1-5% as my spending account. Not hardly amused. Really doesnt inspire me to spend extra next year, just hit the milestones and maybe a couple extra GGCs if i grind arenas.
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    It's inevitable in an event with the whole player base participating. Maybe add more milestones in solo event?