**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Loading time

J0eySn0wJ0eySn0w Posts: 865 ★★★★
As the title, why does fights take so long to load both at the start and end. I'm on IOS and a bit more precise an ipad. Is this just me or across board?

Comments

• Options
    Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
    I'm on Android and the loading into and out of fights is worse since this update. Also the scrolling through inventory freezes up and takes a while to pop in the icons and it didn't used to do that either. It seems like they broke whatever memory leak fix they tried to do previously, and I didn't have these issues when they said there was a memory leak issue. I had/have problems with inputs and freezing in fights and lag but the loading stuff becoming an issue the longer I am in the game is brand new for me.
  • Options
    J0eySn0wJ0eySn0w Posts: 865 ★★★★
    I am trying some champs and synergies for an Abyss run and loading out of a fight is forever. I’ve had to restart the app always to leave the loading interface into the home page.
  • Options
    jondark86jondark86 Posts: 108 ★★
    @Kabam Miike I am a daily reader of this forum and I only see your answers in what is related to money.... Can you people be a little more subtle at that? and start answering questions.

Here are some:

-Loading time is getting worse.
    -No endgame content...
    -All the fun stuff is related on buying things instead of playing.
    -As a endgamer.... Can you answer were i can get more t5b ???? lol. I have more than 50 t2a in overflow... Something is not working.
    - No compensation for Al the bugs we have with parry, dex... And for all the other problems... Something like Thank you A LOT for playing MCOC ???
  • Options
    Ted_n00bgentTed_n00bgent Posts: 527 ★★★
    jondark86 said:

@Kabam Miike I am a daily reader of this forum and I only see your answers in what is related to money.... Can you people be a little more subtle at that? and start answering questions.

Here are some:

-Loading time is getting worse.
    -No endgame content...
    -All the fun stuff is related on buying things instead of playing.
    -As a endgamer.... Can you answer were i can get more t5b ???? lol. I have more than 50 t2a in overflow... Something is not working.
    - No compensation for Al the bugs we have with parry, dex... And for all the other problems... Something like Thank you A LOT for playing MCOC ???

I only see 2 questions here. First is asking if they can be more subtle and second being where you can find more t5b. The rest just seem like statements. And you probably have too much t2a because you just opened a bunch of gifting crystals which give a bunch of t2a so I’m not sure that’s reasonable.