**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

LF 3 Experienced Map 6 , Gold 2 AW Players

I am looking for 3 very experienced players to join my Alliance that I am the Leader of Infinity Gauntlet. 1 of the players I am needing to replace is a current officer that is having to leave due to their work place. The other player has unfortunately lost the love for the game due to all bugs that are not getting addressed but they have never let that interfere in their activity, or communication with their teammates or the Alliance and unfortunately the 3rd is someone who left 2 hours before AQ started yesterday without any warning.

What I am looking for:

-Experienced Map 6 players that are both lane clearers and mini boss and boss Killers- if that doesn't apply to you please don't waste my time or yours.

-must use the line app for communicating. Your communication must be Great! I have enough members in my Alliance that are on the shy side or too quiet side but they make up for that with their Activity.

-Must be Active in all 3 sections of the AQ Map and understand that AQ and AW come first before doing any solo content within the game. When you join an Alliance you are part of a team and no longer a solo player. If solo content is what is important to you then again my Alliance is not the place for you.

- For AW I need players that are experienced in War Tier 6, 7 and 8 as those are the three tiers we are a part of. You need to be able to solo your Assigned path and help with the bosses on Boss Island. But what I don't need a
Is someone so serious you are going to flip out over a loss or few losses because I try to make AW Stress Free for my team.

-Prestige: my current Alliance team's AQ prestige is at 10.6k on day 1 and goes up from there. So I need 2 players to be at 10.0k prestige at the very least or much higher

-Roster requirements: I need some who has at least 10 to 15 rank 5 Five Stars or 3 to 5 rank 2 Six Stars. The reason for this is for map 6 you need a strong team of 3, for AW attack phase have a solid team of 3 and to have enough rank 5 or rank 1 or 2 Six stars for AW defense to give our opponents a run for their money. If you have a few Rank 3 Six Stars that can only be a bonus in my view.

- must have a Team first mentality. If you cannot be a team player, and be willing to help the team especially if you see someone struggling then I don't need or want you in this Alliance.

- timezone: I really need 3 players that can be involved in all 3 sections of AQ so I would prefer players from the UK, USA, Canada, or Mexico timezone. I will definitely talk with anyone from the Asia timezone but I do realize AQ begins at basically midnight your time and most are alseep by then from that timezone. But happy to talk and see if something can work out 👍

If this sounds like a place you want to join and be part of a strong team that is growing and wanting to work to Gold 1 this upcoming War season and hit 350-360 million in AQ reach week then please reach out to me via the Line app, my ID is zbot34. If you want to take a look at my Alliance my in game name is the same.

Thank you for taking the time read my post.

Comments

• Options
    zbot34zbot34 Posts: 442
    *Update*

I am now looking for 2 experienced map 6, AW tier 6-8 players. I found 1 of the 3 I needed earlier this evening. So I will have 2 spots available once this AQ cycle is over. Hit me up on Line at zbot34
  • Options
    Update as of today January 9th. I am now looking for 1 player that could run AQ Map 6x5 and help with AW tier 6-7 to help my Alliance get to Gold 1.

Hit me up on Line zbot34
  • Options
    Update as of January 10th.

I am once again looking for 2 experienced Map 6 players that have lane clearing and boss killing abilities and ready to help my Alliance get from Gold 2 to Gold 1 this next War season! Please reach out to me via Line zbot34