**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who is the superior Mystic?

Cap45Cap45 Posts: 419 ★★
edited January 2022 in Strategy and Tips
Sorry if ur here, expecting the choices to be doom or Claire (or Tigra), but I just feel like these 2 champs are really even and I can’t decide between the two. I’m going to enjoy watching these results.

Who is the superior Mystic? 77 votes

Dragon man
18%
CrkwestIamTryingMyBestShrakkman_Sham_EtherealityPuttPuttCap45killa69dmxSalve_maker05LBN1RillianUnitboyKnullvoid235danteofdmc 14 votes
Diablo (Gas King 😂)
81%
danielmathLeNoirFaineantDuMonUJAsummonarKennadohungryhungrybbqThatGuyYouSaw235Hammerbro_64JohnLocke117BlaccLotus1AtulitCap366Raichu626mikeimp123Colonaut123AviXZeronaut81Colinwhitworth69RockypantherxBeewee 63 votes
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Options
    Dragon man
    I personally, am in love with Dragon man. I always wanted Diablo and then got him as 6* and wasn’t that impressed. His utility is great and he deals with recoil very well, but I feel his damage is a little lacking and u have to constantly use sp2s. I love Diablo but Dragon man seems to Tank down everything. I remember how good he was in act 6 and in the Summer of pain( which I hope happens again this year🤞). I have both at r2 now and both are not awake. I still am split, I don’t know who’s better for the long run
  • Options
    Dragon man
    My real most wanted r3 mystic would be Tigra, but I still can’t pull her
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Diablo if you can poison it, or if it has a lot of buffs, and you have suicides.
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Diablo (Gas King 😂)
    It’s okay to be wrong sometimes lol ^.^

Idk what kind of health pools you are dealing with where an L3 with 7-8 vials doesn’t take them down licketty split. Use L1 to pause the poisons a few times to extend duration.

But if you value fast damage more, that’s your choice. The benefit to damage is that there is less time to get hit and die; but with Diablo who has respectable enough damage, he doesn’t die even if he gets hit pretty hard, especially if you run suicides like it seems you do.
  • Options
    PastorAmericaPastorAmerica Posts: 458 ★★★
    Diablo (Gas King 😂)
    I LOVE both of these champs. I have Dragon Man as R3 and only have Diablo as a 5* but have him maxed. I run recoil masteries and both these champs are great with them. Dragon’s power gain, unblockable and cornered are so much fun. But Diablo has the edge for me because he simply does not die! His regen is incredible and I’ve seen him come back from very low health to 100% and finish off the opponent. Both are great, but personally I would put Diablo at the top between the two.
  • Options
    hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,120 ★★★★★
    Diablo (Gas King 😂)
    Cap45 said:

I personally, am in love with Dragon man. I always wanted Diablo and then got him as 6* and wasn’t that impressed. His utility is great and he deals with recoil very well, but I feel his damage is a little lacking and u have to constantly use sp2s. I love Diablo but Dragon man seems to Tank down everything. I remember how good he was in act 6 and in the Summer of pain( which I hope happens again this year🤞). I have both at r2 now and both are not awake. I still am split, I don’t know who’s better for the long run

With all due respect, how can you possibly not be impressed? I rarely find an encounter that survives his sp3. He legitimately yellow bars fights that virtually no one else would yellow bar.
    I've used him in:
    Map 7
    Map 8
    AW
    He yellow barred that Side Quest everyone said was the worst ever. I probably have about 20-30 videos showing him in different game modes. Wasn't even sure which to post, but just chose one from 7.3
    https://youtu.be/a8go2wvetQw
  • Options
    AMS94AMS94 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    Diablo (Gas King 😂)
    I don't have either of those as a 6* so I don't have hands on experience
    But if u're a suicides user then I guess Diablo gets the upper hand just bcoz of his tankiness & regen potential
  • Options
    hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,120 ★★★★★
    edited January 2022
    Diablo (Gas King 😂)
    ItsDamien said:

Diablo if you can poison it, or if it has a lot of buffs, and you have suicides.

And the KP synergy really expands who can be Poisoned. Cable, all the shrugging champs, even Red Hulk. And counters a bunch of nodes that give Debuff immunity upon knockdown etc. Bypass Lionheart.. yeah, I'm a big fan of this synergy. 🙂