**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

It's time to bring us Better Featured Crystal odds or do something with arena

SyndicatedSyndicated Posts: 573 ★★★
edited January 2022 in Suggestions and Requests
Hey people.

Well, this is getting akward, Today just finished Hercules Arena as a basic champ.

98th place did 95M for 6* champ.

That's really excesive tbh, Arenas are getting out of control, seems like all TOS violation problems with arenas are being ignored.

This is happening too with Featured Crystals, It's Horrible... waste 15K 6* shards to get a 2017 champ, Since Featured Crystals Launch, Opened 150 5-6* Featured crystals, only got 6 Featured Champs in all this years.

It's time kabam, it's time to bring us better Odds, give us a real chance to get better champs, a lot of people and Content Creators opening a LOT of crystals and just getting One featured or no one, that's sad to see.

greetings!
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Markjv81Markjv81 Posts: 1,003 ★★★★
    I can’t understand why anyone would go to those lengths just to get one champ, I understand he’s a great champ but there’s never been any content that needed him specifically and I would also assume anyone who can put up those numbers in arena has most content 100% already.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,242 ★★★★★
    Markjv81 said:

I can’t understand why anyone would go to those lengths just to get one champ, I understand he’s a great champ but there’s never been any content that needed him specifically and I would also assume anyone who can put up those numbers in arena has most content 100% already.

That's because he's pretty much good at any content.