**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Inputs fail, champ just stands there. Plus 2 other bugs.

PsyGrinder_XPsyGrinder_X Posts: 58
edited January 2022 in Bugs and Known Issues
I play this game on a Galaxy S8.

1) I CONSTANTLY have a bug where my champ just stands there with all inputs failing.
2) I also CONSTANTLY have a bug where I need to hit the special button 3 to 4 times before it activates. I parry stun the opponent. Then hit special button. Nothing. Hit it again. Nothing. And again. And again. By the time it triggers the opponent is no longer stunned. Destroying my planned attack post special.
3) I CONSTANTLY have a bug where the screen will freeze while I'm in mid combo. When it finally unfreezes, I'm taking a combo to the face. In act 6, this means death.

Kabam said don't attempt hard contact with the bugs not fixed. I've been waiting months to work on variants and act 6. I even have a rank 3 6 star. But I can't complete act 6 because of the bugs. I'm not paying for units to get through, this is on Kabam.

On top of everything, kabam has stopped giving the measly compensation to help. Not that it actually did.

So does Kabam think it's all fixed?
It's not. It's happening CONSTANTLY.

Please please someone update the community on these bug fixes. Or say something about them. Sweeping it under the rug doesn't help. Thank you.

Comments

• Options
    PsyGrinder_XPsyGrinder_X Posts: 58
    This is not just an iOS issue. I'm on an android device. Nothing about these bugs are a "feel" it's FACT. When Kabam comes out and says I shouldn't be experiencing issues because I'm not on an iOS is a huge slap in the face.
    Thanks for your time.
    - an extremely sad summoner.