**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Me and My Monkey

MaxtheSilentMaxtheSilent Posts: 762 ★★★
edited January 2022 in Strategy and Tips
So I pulled a 6* Hit Monkey from the new featured and was excited but then realized I’ll probably rarely use him since I have an awakened 6* Nick Fury (and an awakened 5/65 Fury). Are there any instances where it would make more sense to use HM over Nick? He’s a cool champ, I like him and I’m not complaining but I’m hoping I’m over looking some way he might add something to my roster. So I was hoping someone here might point out some scenarios where Hit Monkey is worth using over Nick Fury other than preference or Fury being used in AQ/AW. If my suspicions are correct that’s cool I’m grateful for a new/cool champ but I’d love to learn he can do something Nick cannot.
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• 10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    The guaranteed crits with Hit Monkey can come in clutch, such as with certain nodes.
  • EtherealityEthereality Posts: 685 ★★★
    Variant 8
  • MaxtheSilentMaxtheSilent Posts: 762 ★★★
    Thank you all I hadn’t thought about suicides or V8. Exactly the kind of feedback I was hoping for. I don’t run suicides now, probably why I didn’t think of them but it’s good to have options if I go that direction someday.
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,144 ★★★★★