**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

New stuffs I would like to have

I have played a lot of games n many games have such stuffs which helps in growing stronger
New stuffs I would like in game.
Summoner Achievements (rewards can only be claimed once.)
A: Reach summoner level 5-10-15-20-30-40-50-60 n get mastery point for each achievement milestone.

B: own x numbers of total champions (5-10-25-50-75-100-250-500-750-1000) to get 3* to 6* crystal shards as per the achievement milestone

C: max x numbers of 2-3-4-5-6* champions to get t2 to t6 basic and class catalyst fragments crystals with chance of getting fully formed catalyst as per the achievement milestone

D: reach max sig on x number of champions 3*-6* to get 1 awakening gem crystal n sig stone crystals as per the achievement milestones

E: spend units (100-500-1k-5k-10k-25k-50k-75k-100k)

F: Reach total base hero rating (with few different ratings milestones)

G: Act completion achievement for each act from 1 -7 n later for upcoming acts. Rewards according to acts

H: Act exploration achievement for each act from 1-7 n later for upcoming acts. Rewards according to acts

I: win x number of fights in arenas (with few milestones)

Comments

• Options
    Raichu626Raichu626 Posts: 934 ★★★★
    Aren't G and H just act completion & exploration rewards with extra steps? We already have those
  • Options
    Vipul9987Vipul9987 Posts: 93
    I mean like other achievements whi give revives energy refills potions unita kinda resources
  • Options
    CrkwestCrkwest Posts: 384 ★★★
    Apart from g & h sure they sound great to me