Question for sigil witch players

Pseudo_19Pseudo_19 Member Posts: 396 ★★
Quick statement: I have a rank 3 Sigil Witch, besides her I have one rank 3 for each class. Claire, warlock, moleman, overseer, storm X, and CGR. i will not be spending anymore money on this game until I know the future of the game

First question: should I use a 6* awakening gem on sigil witch? It wouldn’t be high sig if I did so I don’t think I’d me that worth it for weaker armor breaks and weaker petrifies. (2 sp2’s and I can reverse healing with despair and poisons)

Second question: most YouTube videos I see people using her sp3 for the nice degen damage. I personally use the sp2 because it’s a smoother and much quicker cycle. You apply 4 random debuffs (incinerate, poison, and coldsnap) which are all great debuffs and have great perks like reducing block proficiency, stopping evade, and reducing regen. Also with the sp2 cycle you can get to 5-6 instability and trigger power gain with a heavy and keep your instabilities instead of using 2-3 sp1’s to get those instabilities back and also leads to a much quicker and higher damage cycle of using sp2’s. So with that being said, do you sigil witch players out there use the sp2 cycle or sp3?

Comments

• Pseudo_19Pseudo_19 Member Posts: 396 ★★
    mgj0630 said:

To your first question, using a 6* AG on Sigil Witch would be the WORST mistake of your life. Not because she doesn't benefit from it, because her and unstoppable collosus are the only to champs in the game you can be guaranteed to awaken with patience, rather than good luck or units, cause you can purchase them from there respective stores more than once. DO NOT USE AN AG ON HER!

To your second question, I haven't used her enough to know which rotation is "better" per say, but her sp2 is unreliable, in the sense that it's like Starlord's, where there are a variety of debuffs that could be applied that you don't have control of. Bad luck, and your special 2 could apply a coldsnap to a coldsnap immune champ. As for the sp3, as you pointed out, that degen is massive, so while I wouldn't claim to be an expert, I will say that I generally use the sp3 more. The sp2 rotation works fine for shorter fights against a champ with no relevant immunities where you can be comfortable in the knowledge that a single special 2, and the resulting debuffs, will be enough to kill them.

Just my two cents. Good luck!

I agree when fighting a champ with immunities but I wouldn’t say “for shorter fights” I used the sp2 rotation and got ROL winter soldier down in 21 hits. Of course I needed the scarlet witch synergy to give me that starting instability so I can use MD to gain power. I think the damage is just the same if not better because you can fire off sp2’s much quicker than the sp3.
  • BashlordBashlord Member Posts: 220 ★★
    I use special based on opponent
    If opponent has 3-4 buffs, I go for sp3 as it gets extra attack
    Else I use sp2 rotation
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Member Posts: 7,401 ★★★★★
    I am a few weeks from awakening her thru my Sigil. I like her but am keeping her at r2 until the parry issue is resolved, because I end up getting face-smacked too much when she procs unblockable on the defender.

I usually use the sp2 rotation BTW. Not because it is better or anything, just because it usually ends the fight or close enough.
  • Pseudo_19Pseudo_19 Member Posts: 396 ★★

@Pseudo_19 How do u like that R3 Overeer and why?

i ve an expiring science catalyst and ive to rank someone up, but my options are Overseer, Spidergwen, Miles and Ibomb (all undup)

edit: of those, ive only Ibomb 5* R5

I just saw your post about your science rank up. I pulled overseer 3 times last featured pool out of 5 crystals lol! I actually like him a lot. His awakening helps his ramp a lot when it comes to buffet nodes or against annoying mystic defenders. I originally brought him to rank 2 because it was a level up event and I was fighting a sym supreme boss in act 7. I was very surprised with his damage, block proficiency, and utility. I definitely don’t regret bringing him to rank 3! The rest of my science 6* roster isn’t great. He is also the highest prestige science champ as well!