**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Why again I am unable to find 4*?

To the committe of marvel contest of champions its my problem of getting 2*,since I have started playing this game I am unable to find 4*in premiums,and especially I never had a 4*featured also,so please kabam its my humble request that please can you give me a featured or any good 4*,out of a premium or featured crystal.My account's name is Champion Zaid

Comments

• Really?! It’s called RNG. Not everyone is going a get a 4* from a PHC. Just be patient and you’ll eventually get one someday.
  • RealPastorRealPastor Posts: 82
    Every week I open 60-70 PHC. And no 4* since april-may. This is life.
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    If it makes you feel any better I pulled a 4* white Magneto from a PHC 2 days ago.
  • ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Posts: 1,454 ★★★★
    I did 200 premiums without getting a 4*
    omg what now, what is life? cry me a river u noob. let me know when u sig 99 a 2* champ
  • gohard123gohard123 Posts: 998 ★★★
    edited October 2017
    This person is obviously a new player. Its RNG and arenas are a better way to get champs
  • themikithemiki Posts: 60
    I go through maybe 10 PHC’s a week. These pulls are all within the last 2 months. I get the most luck from auto-opening 2 at a time.rlouvo2pufy2.jpeg