**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Here's How I'd Do A Spider-Man Overhaul

ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,145 ★★★★★
edited January 2022 in Suggestions and Requests
Here's a Spider-Man concept I decided to throw out on here that was meant for a concept for a month's worth of content.

Spider Sense- Always Active:

Spider-Man has a flat 8% chance to Evade any incoming attacks. This will not occur if Spider-Man is attempting to block.

Evade Ability Accuracy is set to 100% for 2 seconds if the opponent would attempt to strike Spider-Man with an Unblockable hit or if a #Sinister Six champion would attempt to hit Spider-Man with a Special Attack.

If Spider-Man Evades an attack, he inflicts a non-stacking Weakness debuff, reducing the opponent’s Attack Rating by -35% for 15 seconds.

Critical Hits:

Critical Hits gain +400 Critical Damage Rating for each unique debuff inflicted on the opponent during the fight.

Dashing Back And Holding Block:

Dashing Back and Holding Block for 2 seconds activates Spider-Sense. Spider-Man gains an Evade Charge giving him a 100% chance to evade the opponent’s next attack. Spider-Man will not attempt to Evade during the opponent’s Special Attacks.

If Spider-Man evades this way, the opponent is Webbed. When the opponent is Webbed, they are Rooted for 3 seconds and are inflicted with a Slow debuff lasting 20 seconds.

#Villain Champions are inflicted with a Taunt debuff when they are Webbed, reducing the opponent’s Attack Rating by -20% and increasing the chance to throw a Special Attack by +60% for 15 seconds. Champions suffering from Taunt fight more aggressively.

Once Spider-Man evades, this Evade Charge is consumed and goes on cooldown for 12 seconds.

When Charging A Heavy Attack:

If the opponent is Rooted, all incoming hits have a 100% chance to Miss.

Heavy Attacks:

Gain a non-stacking Precision Passive increasing Critical Rating by +2500 for 2 seconds.

Special 1:

Web Attacks inflict a Suppression debuff reducing the opponent’s Defensive Power Rating by -20% for 16 seconds. Max: 2.

Special 2:

This Attack deals a burst of Physical Damage equal to 65% of the Attack’s damage.

If the opponent suffers from a Root Effect, this Attack gains +3000 Critical Rating.

Special 3:

Spider-Man gains a Fury Passive increasing his Attack Rating by +40% lasting 40 seconds.

Inflicts a non-stacking Fragility debuff lasting 40 seconds, this increases Spider-Man’s Critical Damage Rating by +1200 when attacking the opponent.

Signature Ability: - My Spider-Sense Is Tingling…

Personal Debuff Duration excluding Stun Debuffs is increased by +5% - +30%.

If Spider-Man causes an Evade or Unstoppable Effect to fail on the opponent, he inflicts an Armour Break debuff reducing the opponent’s Armour Rating by -200 - -500 for 6 seconds.

Can't be bothered to add synergies right now, might add them later.

Feedback would be appreciated.

Comments

• ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,088 ★★★★★
    Wouldn't a taunt make more sense rather than a weakness?
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,145 ★★★★★

Wouldn't a taunt make more sense rather than a weakness?

"#Villain Champions are inflicted with a Taunt debuff when they are Webbed."

Basically when Spider-Man dashes back and holds block, when he evades he applies a Slow debuff, Roots them for 3 seconds and applied a Taunt debuff to Villains which doubles as an Infuriate
  • DestinyPoloDestinyPolo Posts: 65
    edited January 2022
    Honestly I’m normally quite critical of buff ideas (In a nice way :) ) but this one seems pretty nice I can’t lie! I’m guessing for maximum damage would be to trigger all possible debuffs + fury then ‘web’ the opponent, charge heavy and quickly fire sp 2. Strong utility but nothing which would make him massively overpowered which is good. Best buff idea I’ve seen for a while for sure!
  • ŁŤÇŁŤÇ Posts: 350 ★★★

Honestly I’m normally quite critical of buff ideas (In a nice way :) ) but this one seems pretty nice I can’t lie! I’m guessing for maximum damage would be to trigger all possible debuffs + fury then ‘web’ the opponent, charge heavy and quickly fire sp 2. Strong utility but nothing which would make him massively overpowered which is good. Best buff idea I’ve seen for a while for sure!

Agree. This is a solid buff idea. May not be OP, but definitely makes him usable.