**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Venompool

SHAYUSHAYU Posts: 78
edited January 2022 in Strategy and Tips
How is this guy behaving after his buff??
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,549 ★★★★★
    Pretty Good
  • Options
    Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    Really good, I have A R3 6* and his matchup against most tech champs puts him so high on my list. So many beneficial synergies for whatever situation you need and his damage is something that remains strong and only goes up based on how good the matchup and how many buffs Venompool can eat. I recommend at least R4
  • Options
    RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,113 ★★★★★
    Really fun to play, great damage and good utility!
  • Options
    MagonusMagonus Posts: 521 ★★★
    @SHAYU I cant decide who I prefer between Venom and Venompool but they are both solid, useful and easy / fun to play. I would say they are one rung under top tier so worth ranking for sure.
  • Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,777 ★★★★★
    Really good
  • Options
    tusharNairtusharNair Posts: 290 ★★
    Venom for Short fights, Venompool for longer
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,789 ★★★★★
    He’s terrific. Other than YJ, he’s likely the most underrated buff.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    TheHeroDeservedTheHeroDeserved Posts: 745 ★★★
    Hes very good. Especially in the Deadpool variant.
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,783 ★★★★★
    He's fun to play and has some great damage.
  • Options
    SHAYUSHAYU Posts: 78
    Thanks all for the comment. Gonna 5/65 him..
  • Options
    OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,886 ★★★★
    Well I’m taking mine to R2 in the next level up event.
  • Options
    TactigonTactigon Posts: 82
    Will be my next r3. Good utility vs tech, and in general for damage in longer fights. Good for the latest variant.
  • Options
    Erik_Killmonger1001Erik_Killmonger1001 Posts: 427 ★★★
    edited January 2022

I still categorically prefer Venom. That isn't a slight on Venompool, as I think they did a good job with the buff.

I notice people say VP for longer fights, but why? Venom has a good regen and can last forever if used right.

venompool has access to the malice buff which increases his fury buff potency by up to 100% which massively boosts his damage however the max bonus is after 200 seconds so it takes him a solid 3 minuets before he is at max potency and also you have to build his 5 basic buffs in the first place before you get any furies so he has quite a ramp up. It is VERY worth it in LOL fights in particular and he ramps up much quicker against buff heavy opponents since he has the venom style om nom ability.
  • Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,777 ★★★★★

I still categorically prefer Venom. That isn't a slight on Venompool, as I think they did a good job with the buff.

I notice people say VP for longer fights, but why? Venom has a good regen and can last forever if used right.

The damage of VP stops at much much higher levels that Venom's, but it takes longer to get there. That's why VP is better for longer fights: in the end he does it faster than Venom.

Also if you think Venom's regen is good, try VP against anything with Armor Up, you'll be surprised. Yea, it's 1 buff type only but worth it
  • Options
    Cam97Cam97 Posts: 392 ★★
    2 things I think worth mentioning. His synergies are cool. Falcon adds a lot of crit rating, red hulk makes him incinerate immune, cable lets him build cooking meter quicker (gain buffs quicker), and massacre increases debuff duration by a nice bit 25% i believe.

But what i love most is that his sp1 converts opponents armor up buffs into regeneration and can heal up really well