**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Inhumans

Strack07Strack07 Posts: 3
edited January 2022 in Suggestions and Requests
I’m wondering if we’re going to see any more inhuman characters because obviously crystal will not be coming to the game and was wondering if this was that for them and I hope you do them more justice because they’ve been my favorite for years and was just hoping for something to happen
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Posts: 1,923 ★★★★★
    It doesn’t mean she won’t come to the game. Just not this year
  • Options
    ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,088 ★★★★★
    I hope eventually they do add more inhuman characters. It does suck that Crystal didn't win but it also sucks that the only way she was ever going to come in was through the vote in the first place.
  • Options
    13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,405 ★★★★★
    We can get Triton and Maximus
  • Options
    13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,405 ★★★★★
    and later Crystal
  • Options
    TheCaptain412TheCaptain412 Posts: 337 ★★★
    Maybe Gorgon as well, but the problem with the Inhumans is that Marvel really only developed the Royal Family and entourage since their introduction. There were a lot of secondary and tertiary characters created to flesh out the idea of a vast society, but they weren’t rounded characters, just cyphers.

The fact that they’ve only added Quake in the past 40 years as a viable Inhuman really speaks to how Marvel doesn’t know what to do with them. Same with the Eternals.
  • Options
    Hey guys, please share any Champion suggestions you may have in our Character Wishlist Thread. Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.