**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What and how many tech champs should I use for variant 3?

Never did this before now. Looking at the nodes tech champs obviously have a huge advantage. That’s fine - I have a 5 star 5/65 max sig ghost and a 6 star rabk 3 unawakened ghost. Also a 5/65 sig 200 Guardian.

But it also seems like Sentinel gets a huge buff and there is potentially an advantage for having a team full of tech champs

So am I better running ghost, guardian and ghost buffers (ant-man, wasp, hood) or am I better off doing a full tech team? I run suicides and am an avid ghost player, but where in variant 3 is she not going to cut it?

Any advice is appreciated. Here is my tech roster.

Comments

• Options
    EtherealityEthereality Posts: 685 ★★★
    Sentinel is widely considered a top option for that Variant, but your rooster is oozing with great champs for it too. Besides Ghost and Guardian, you also have HtD,G2099, Nebula, WM,etc. That Ultron together with that Hulkbuster ( for synergy) would also be killer too, but I'd rank them up bit first.

You have a pretty good roster already for this variant. You should be able to at least complete it with no problem at all.
  • Options
    DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,153 ★★★★★
    Yes
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,366 ★★★★★
    You should probably run all five Techs for most of the paths.

You'll change which ones - sometimes you need immunities, sometimes power control, etc. Ghost isn't always the answer.

I'm rubbish with Ghost, and don't have Guardian. But I made a lot of use of Warlock, Guilly 2099, Sentinel and IMIW.

I'd seriously consider taking that Awakened Sentinel to R2 for it. He'll absolutely dominate it.

The one path I stopped using Techs was an Evade path with Gassed/Spry. Maybe you could Ghost it; but I did it with Elsa Bloodstone and Shang-Chi. And actually both of them have such good damage, they barely got slowed down by the 50% Weakness (which doesn't seem to affect Elsa's Busted damage...)