**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who to rank 5?

I've got 8 r4 5*s and a few t5b expiring so I wanted to r5 a champ, who among these are the best?
Colossus sig 110, Archangel sig 50, Mysterio sig 20, Shang chi sig 20, apocalypse , warlock, bwcv , venompool.

Comments

• 13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,389 ★★★★★
    It's really hard to choose Archangel is a beast with Apoc Warlock BWCV Shang Chi Colossus are all beasts
    My suggestion see what you need

if you need buff control and immunities go claire

if you need Healblock and immunities go Warlock if you want to counter some nodes go Archangel

If you want Super insane damage (not that the other options do) Go shang chi or colossus

TLDR flip a coin
  • DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,147 ★★★★★
    It depends on the rest of your roster tbh. I'm going to take out colo just because I believe apoc and aa can do more. I wouldn't rank mysterio. It's really hard to tell esp because we don't know your progression. I'd say rank apoc or warlock.
  • Knullvoid235Knullvoid235 Posts: 158
    DawsMan said:

It depends on the rest of your roster tbh. I'm going to take out colo just because I believe apoc and aa can do more. I wouldn't rank mysterio. It's really hard to tell esp because we don't know your progression. I'd say rank apoc or warlock.

I was leaning towards archangel but I've been struggling with cav EQ 2.2 so I thought I'd rank Shang chi but I find his playstyle kinda clunky, I haven't been able to get a hold of it.
    Here's my roster(the noteworthy ones)

It's really hard to choose Archangel is a beast with Apoc Warlock BWCV Shang Chi Colossus are all beasts
    My suggestion see what you need

if you need buff control and immunities go claire

if you need Healblock and immunities go Warlock if you want to counter some nodes go Archangel

If you want Super insane damage (not that the other options do) Go shang chi or colossus

TLDR flip a coin

Does colossus need his synergies? I feel his damage is more dependent on rng giving him crits. I used him while getting cav but now hes not used that much
  • DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,147 ★★★★★

DawsMan said:

I was leaning towards archangel but I've been struggling with cav EQ 2.2 so I thought I'd rank Shang chi but I find his playstyle kinda clunky, I haven't been able to get a hold of it.

Gotta be apoc and warlock. If you liked shang I'd say him but apoc and warlock are monsters in their class and are great at r5.
    DawsMan said:

DawsMan said:

Gotta be apoc and warlock. If you liked shang I'd say him but apoc and warlock are monsters in their class and are great at r5.
    Ohh okay, thanks!
  • 13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,389 ★★★★★
    Do Archangel and horseman him