**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

My idea for something special

FadedDragon999FadedDragon999 Posts: 104
edited January 2022 in Suggestions and Requests
Hello everyone! I recently had the idea to make some special "Trophy" Buffs. I pulled a 6* Kang about two or three years ago, and have loved using him. And this past Christmas, many people pulled Thanos and or Kang (I Unfortunately was unable to pull either, but I hope to later this year). However, despite how cool these two champs are, they are kinda low tier (Unless you pair Kang with Apoc). So, I decided to make a buff idea for both of them. Let me know what you think!

First up is the Mad Titan himself. I did him first because he so desperately deserves a buff. I mean, wouldn't you think Thanos of all people would be of a higher tier? So come take a look at what I have come up with for him! https://docs.google.com/document/d/1MUDv_jDiJ3AD0i-1WgvnXgg5HFlZVIdfsMFrFFrBsLk/edit?usp=sharing

Next up is Kang the Conqueror. Mr. Teletubby face himself. I had a bit of difficulty finding out what to do exactly for him, but I eventually came up with something a was really satisfied with. His abilities are now completely unique and revolve a lot around time. Come take a look! https://docs.google.com/document/d/1teK0mZfBMO6s57k-A4p9qHojTk8MkSeEgBTMbuhrk7Y/edit?usp=sharing

Before I finish here, I suppose it would be best to give a little reasoning behind why I gave them the abilities I did. With Thanos, I noticed that every one of his servants had special tasks, but Thanos himself had none. So, why not have him collect the Infinity Stones? As for the abilities of the Stones, I m satisfied with all of them except one. The Soul Stone. I wasn't entirely sure what effect would have fit the stone best, but AAR Immunity was the best I could come up with.
As for Kang, It took a lot longer to come up with his abilities. I mean, we have never really had any Time Control/travel abilities. However, after experimenting, having him control the duration of buff, debuffs, and other timed things, alongside slowing or freezing the opponent in time is something I am proud of.
So, thank you all for reading, and please let me know if certain abilities are too strong or too weak! I love being able to improve my work, and I am only able to do that by seeing what others think and experimenting. Thanks again! Hope you are all having a nice day!

Comments

• FadedDragon999FadedDragon999 Posts: 104
    Just FYI, this is not a suggestion post. This is simply an Idea I created for champions that I like that I hope Kabam buffs in the future
  • ZeraphanZeraphan Posts: 324 ★★★
    It has been stated many times that these trophy champions should not get buffed specifically because of their trophy status.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,184 ★★★★★
    Kang got a "buff" via Apoc synergy, so maybe they could do that for Thanos.
  • FadedDragon999FadedDragon999 Posts: 104

Kang got a "buff" via Apoc synergy, so maybe they could do that for Thanos.

I would love for that to happen, though I do not know who exactly would provide such a buff.
  • Personally, I find these ideas extremely cool and would like to see them incorporated. Of course, knowing Kabam they won't do it. But still a cool concept.