Arena dropped frame rates, freezing and shutdown

ChovnerChovner Member Posts: 1,218 ★★★★★
edited January 2022 in Bugs and Known Issues
I’ve been doing arena for the first time in a while and it’s been a complete gong show. Fights take a long time to load, the frame rate during the fight is terrible and the game even just freezes up all together often. Dropped inputs are more prevalent than ever, and to top it all off the game keeps resetting every couple arena rounds. I think my game’s shut itself down a dozen times in 2 days of arena.

Have the mods/devs reported on when this would be fixed?

Video below showing a bit of all the bad stuff happening in Arena. That first Moleman fight where I'm just blocking non stop, I'm actually swiping my finger across the screen like an idiot trying to evade or dex or done ANYTHING, except keep taking blocked hits and getting backed up into the corner.... Frustrating!!!!

https://youtu.be/0vSZX3HtCng

Not reporting this as a bug, but want to have a GENERAL DISCUSSION about what other issues people are having in Arena similar to mine.
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• World EaterWorld Eater Member Posts: 3,694 ★★★★★
    edited January 2022
    I get a lot of lag in arenas using both iPhone12 and iPad 6th gen. Sometimes it take a while for arena fights to load too. I also still experience random disconnects doing the arena; it’s been a problem since Jan 2020.
  • ChikelChikel Member Posts: 2,104 ★★★★
    I don't fight bosses nowadays without revives, potions and 2 back ups because something is guaranteed to go wrong. Kang was horrible as my phone kept freezing during his sp.
    Incursions is the worst, sometimes my frame rate drops so low that I might as well be watching a slideshow.
  • AhmedHanafy1AhmedHanafy1 Member Posts: 30
    That's exactly what happens with me, and not only in Arena, in any game mode, and it's very frustrating, makes me very close to quitting this game.
  • jdrum663jdrum663 Member Posts: 551 ★★
    I'm not a fan of them at all. There are r4 opponents everywhere, plus nothing works. I'm losing many more fights than "normal" and half of the ones I win are long and drawn out. Half of those I barely win. Absolutely nothing fun or anywhere near said QOL Improvements, extremely frustrating and disappointing. That's just my experience though.