**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Game login to wrong account

Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,724 ★★★★
This has happened to me twice now.

I go to open the game and it gets into this beta account. I then have to close the game and re-open it again to get to my account.

Comments

• AssumedNameAssumedName Posts: 580 ★★★
    edited January 2022

Didn’t realise kabam were involuntarily hiring.

For the record, I could basically not do anything, but it’s cool nonetheless. The weirdest thing is when I typed on global it showed my account.

Anyone else had this?
    Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on
  • Hey there, sorry to hear about this. I would first try to go through our troubleshooting steps for iOS or Android, depending on what type of device you have. If that doesn’t solve the problem, I would get in contact with our Support Team. They can be reached from the game’s home screen by clicking the gear-shaped icon in the top-left corner of the screen and then scrolling down to the button labeled “Support”.
  • Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,724 ★★★★
    edited January 2022

Hey there, sorry to hear about this. I would first try to go through our troubleshooting steps for iOS or Android, depending on what type of device you have. If that doesn’t solve the problem, I would get in contact with our Support Team. They can be reached from the game’s home screen by clicking the gear-shaped icon in the top-left corner of the screen and then scrolling down to the button labeled “Support”.

@Kabam Zibiit closing and reopening the game fixes it, but don't you see the issue here?

The game shouldn't be opening into someone else's account. That's a security concern right there.
  • DukenpukeDukenpuke Posts: 658 ★★★

Hey there, sorry to hear about this. I would first try to go through our troubleshooting steps for iOS or Android, depending on what type of device you have. If that doesn’t solve the problem, I would get in contact with our Support Team. They can be reached from the game’s home screen by clicking the gear-shaped icon in the top-left corner of the screen and then scrolling down to the button labeled “Support”.

@Kabam Zibiit closing and reopening the game fixes it, but don't you see the issue here?

The game shouldn't be opening into someone else's account. That's a security concern right there.
    It's not someone else's account. It's your account, there's just a bug on the main page with all of your display info. If you go into AQ/AW/story, it will fix itself.

I've had this happen to me a few times now. It's always that same wonky account name with the "BETA" tag on the top left.
  • Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,724 ★★★★
    Dukenpuke said:

It's not someone else's account. It's your account, there's just a bug on the main page with all of your display info. If you go into AQ/AW/story, it will fix itself.

I've had this happen to me a few times now. It's always that same wonky account name with the "BETA" tag on the top left.
    How you tell it's the same account? The name didn't even match my IGN?
  • WECKAZWECKAZ Posts: 3
    Yes I just had the same issue
  • Ace2319Ace2319 Posts: 619 ★★★
    Happened to me just the other day, same name and everything. No clue why
  • The team's looked into this and and can confirm that it is just a display error. They're working on getting this sorted out as soon as possible, but it should not affect gameplay. as some have mentioned, restarting the app or switching screens can reset things to normal.