**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Thoughts on new a gamemode???

AnthonytonyAnthonytony Posts: 50
edited January 2022 in Suggestions and Requests
For me the game is starting to get a little bit repetitive and boring seeing as kabam hasn't added many new game modes recently. So here's my idea. Make this new quest sort of like solo incursions where each level gets increasingly harder with better rewards. The rewards should be linked with progression level and once you quite the quest you have to restart. It should be hard at first but not impossible and the rewards should be to what the player wants. If the player finishes say all 10 levels they get an extra prize and maybe it's a selector where they can pick between shards/ cats/ items. I think it should reset around every two weeks to a month and it should be a fun new thing with good personalized rewards and no stupid partners.
If anyone has any suggestions or things they would add/ subtract please leave them below!

Comments

• SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,630 ★★★★★
    You know that they're currently working on the finishing touches of a new solo competitive mode, right?
  • AnthonytonyAnthonytony Posts: 50

You know that they're currently working on the finishing touches of a new solo competitive mode, right?

Yes I know. It could be amazing but i feel like it might have to much downtime. I'm not saying to implement this thought but depending on how competitive mode works they might need a solo mode for players. Solo competitve is another game where you need a partner to do it
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,088 ★★★★★
    So incursions but by yourself?
  • I’m having a issue where my arenas are just for gold and units no champions. Though I’ve never been able to win a champion through arenas it was always cool to have multiple arenas I could gather from. Now I just have two options and that’s it. Maybe I’m missing something.