**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

6* Champs for 6.3 and 6.4

rman1087rman1087 Posts: 29
edited January 2022 in Strategy and Tips
Hi Everyone,

I’m looking for some advice as to who will be the best 6* options to r2 and use for act 6.3 and 6.4 based on my current roster.

Note: I already have the following 5*r5 (AA, Colossus, Starky, BWCV) and 5*r4 (Domino, Emma)

6*

5*

Thank you,
Rman1087

Comments

• MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,106 ★★★★
    Cable is r3 worthy given you have 5/65 apoc.
    king Groot (given yours is duped) worth it too.

Both will help with a lot of act 6 and 7 and in general.

Miles and Joe are decent post buff for some paths
  • rman1087rman1087 Posts: 29
    @Moosetiptronic thank you. Do you think Medusa and Angela should be awakened before ranking up?
    If you run suicides, Angela is great without dupe and rules the cosmic class based EQ nodes, even without them. Duped and sig180+ she's arguably top 5 cosmic. She's worth r2 just for the monthly EQ in my view.

Medusa, if you don't have 5/65 or 6* red mags, is still worth it as a robot killer. Awakening makes her better on defence, able to deal with buffed up and hits a LOT harder. But without it, oddly, there are some robots on node combos (act 5 Ultron for example) where not being duped helps.

Anyway, both are great, but that duped king Groot, as he is duped, should be the priority!
  • rman1087rman1087 Posts: 29
    @Moosetiptronic thank you so much!
    @rman1087 no worries! As always play around with them and see who fits your playstyle.