**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What’s the easiest variant to 100%

Yeet283883272Yeet283883272 Posts: 11
edited January 2022 in Strategy and Tips
Also taken account the rewards, a variant with the 25% t5 cc is better. Also sorry if this is the wrong place to post I got no clue how the forums work.
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,067 ★★★★★
    4 accept for the last quest :(
  • Options
    Ace2319Ace2319 Posts: 619 ★★★
    edited January 2022
    It depends on your roster but I’d generally say 4 as long as you have the needed 1* champs like hulk ( or vision)
  • Options
    ccrider474ccrider474 Posts: 650 ★★★
    Easiest is 100% roster dependant. I could say the tech map but if your tech is weak then it's hard I could say spiderman but you don't have the spiders it's hard.

V4 seems to be overall easier but no 1* hulk and its painful plus that hb that was never re-evaluated on biohazard is no fun either. You're not solo him with anyone as no 1* is bleed, poison and shock immune. Perfect fight and still die.
  • Options
    GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Posts: 1,923 ★★★★★
    4 maybe 6
  • Options
    Ted_n00bgentTed_n00bgent Posts: 527 ★★★
    I found 6 pretty easy with my roster. I did struggle with the thorns path but other than no major issues. It’s the only one I’ve explored fully so far though. I’m going to explore 4 next.
  • Options
    AMS94AMS94 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    If u have a ranked up sentinel, warlock & some other good tech champs, V3 should be the easiest at this point
    Otherwise may be V4 but that has some tricky fights that need perfect counters
    After those 2 it totally depends on ur roster spread
  • Options
    JoseOkJoseOk Posts: 278 ★★
    That mordo path in v4 (or rather 3 paths you have to face with mordo) should be removed, what a pain in the ass when pretty much the only counter is hulk.

You need a poison immuned that can get furies and lvl1 hulk is it. He has a 12% chance of obtaining a fury -_-

• Options
    DontsellthemDontsellthem Posts: 762 ★★★
    Does V4 have T5cc?
  • Options
    Total_Domin01Total_Domin01 Posts: 1,015 ★★★★
    JoseOk said:

That mordo path in v4 (or rather 3 paths you have to face with mordo) should be removed, what a pain in the ass when pretty much the only counter is hulk.

You need a poison immuned that can get furies and lvl1 hulk is it. He has a 12% chance of obtaining a fury -_-

That mordo gave me my record for my strongest hit with a 1* (1,300 ish). But yes I totally agree he was a pain in the butt
  • Options
    Ted_n00bgentTed_n00bgent Posts: 527 ★★★

Does V4 have T5cc?

No, only 5 thru 8 do.
  • Options
    swmcswswmcsw Posts: 249 ★★
    V2 wasn't bad with Dom trinity. I'm sure apoc cable could do work. Or if you have some good xl Champs ranked. But for the 25% my mystic/symbiote roster was pretty good so v5 wasn't bad either.
  • Options
    rcm2017rcm2017 Posts: 572 ★★★
    For me it was the villain variant. Right mix of cheese paths/boss and strategic planning for my roster atleast...only 1 variant which i have 100% explored.
  • Options
    Kurhan007Kurhan007 Posts: 5
    Arachnoid action by for imo