**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

simple suggestions to keep good champs relevent

JustwillJustwill Posts: 12
edited January 2022 in Suggestions and Requests
easy enough; add one or 2 lines that would easily keep good champs relevent without requiring a ton of time for kabam empoyees. I’ll go 1st, when entering diamond form Emma Frost doesn’t take damage from recoil. it’s easy, doesn’t overpower her, and adds a bit of strategy to playing her.
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Options
    JustwillJustwill Posts: 12
    Lpoo said:

It would be really cool if they went back to 3 buffs, except one that’s like this. They can still focus their attention on two big buffs, and then one that just adds one line to their ability that slightly enhances the champion’s kit

agree, and i was kinda hoping if we could get enough realistic simple suggestions together maybe kabam will keep good champs relevent instead of wasting time with a 3rd garbage gamora buff
  • Options
    ChobblyChobbly Posts: 845 ★★★★
    I think there's a lot more they could do with this. Imagine if Ghost Rider got a stacking Cruelty Passive whenever he inflicted a Judgment? Or Juggernaut could launch heavies from a combo like Wasp? Just those would make a difference to those kits.

Some of the recent buffs haven't landed well. Maybe the key is to make less drastic changes but just add to what's there.