**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

I want my account back

BenthebestBenthebest Posts: 1
edited January 2022 in Suggestions and Requests
I lost my account a year ago from deleting the game, I got it again and my account is gone and I forgot my login info

Comments

• Options
    edited January 2022
    Hi Benthebest,

Welcome to the Marvel Contest Of Champions Community! Our Support Team will work with you to recover the account. Please make sure that you provide as much of the following information as possible to verify your account:

What was the original player name of your account? Write this name exactly as it appeared in the game.
    What are your first two real-money purchases? Include the dates (yyyy-mm-dd) and the amount of real money you spent on iTunes or Google.
    Did you ever attach a Kabam ID to your account, and what was the original email address that was linked to your account? Write the exact emiail address you attached to your account as a Kabam ID.
    What country, province, state, or city were you in when you created your account?
    What is the creation date of your account? Estimate the date (yyyy-mm-dd) of when you created your account in the game.
This discussion has been closed.