**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

HELP! Solution to one of the annoying game features.

EaglesFlyHighEaglesFlyHigh Posts: 96
edited January 2022 in Suggestions and Requests
Don't know about you guys but for me one of the most annoying game features is 'asking' for arena recharge 'help'. I play Arena very frequently and being required to push on that green + button (probably > 1000 times a week) is everything but FUN!

Also considering the facts...

- that the help button is bugged on Android (often requires 2 steps)
- and most of the alliance members don't take the time to HELP
(or just stop helping after reaching the daily cap of 1000)

...I think it is time for Kabam to relook at and improve this feature.

A possible solution could be e.g. a weekly Loyalty Quest that would go live on a certain day (e.g. on Sunday, available max. 24 hrs) and - upon completion - would offer the benefit of AUTO-HELP to the player....meaning that the player doesn't need to ask for Arena / Energy-help (it automatically HELPS after fights and at the determined intervals) if he / she completes the Loyalty Quest.
In this case there should also be no HELP REQUESTS appearing on the Alliance Tab for those who complete the quest.

The Loyalty Quest-map should only include TOP 3 champs of let's say 3 randomly chosen ally members (incl. masteries).
Rewards: 7000 loyalty points (covering a full week) + some gold / ISO (also covering the general shortage issue).

Think beating the hell out of your ally mate's top champs would be much more fun and engaging than just mindless pushing on the green plus button.

Thank you.
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Ace2319Ace2319 Posts: 619 ★★★
    I was always thinking they should just add a help all button but I think I like this a lot more
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,079 ★★★★★
    They attempted to add a help 20 a while back but unfortunately it overwhelm the system and caused the game to crash multiple times. Afterwards they halved it and it's been working ever since. So it's not like they haven't tried to do something to help with the help all button, unfortunately it's just a matter of the system being able to keep up with it.
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,079 ★★★★★
    A while back when dorky Dave did an interview with some of the developers behind the scenes, they had mentioned overhauling the Loyalty system to increase the amount earned based on how long you've been with a crew as well as overhaul the store to give more enticing rewards and offers but unfortunately it got lost in the shuffle and we haven't heard anything about it since.