**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Need help building a good team/sinergy

Zero2807Zero2807 Posts: 2
edited January 2022 in Suggestions and Requests
As in thread, i'm pretty new to the game, and just played doing perfect parries 'till now. I'm currently doing act 4 100%, and wishing to get uncollectible asap. So i decided to make this post, which strategies should/can i use with my roster? Thanks to anyone who helps me!

https://imgur.com/a/c7n0ROR

Comments

• awesomesauceawesomesauce Posts: 774 ★★★
    For Act 4, I wouldnt sweat synergies all too much. Just learn nodes, animations, AI tendencies. Work on intercepting and baiting out the opponent. Dorky Dave on Youtube has some amazing tutorials that really helped me out sometime ago to get better.

Also work on learning interactions between specific champs and champ abilities. That would go much further for you than synergies at this point.
  • For Act 4, I wouldnt sweat synergies all too much. Just learn nodes, animations, AI tendencies. Work on intercepting and baiting out the opponent. Dorky Dave on Youtube has some amazing tutorials that really helped me out sometime ago to get better.

Also work on learning interactions between specific champs and champ abilities. That would go much further for you than synergies at this point.

Should i focus on specific champs?