**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What motivates you to play the game?

Comments

• Options
    mattressmattress Posts: 405 ★★
    I honestly feel the exact same. Came back from a 5 yr break in Oct of 20, made it to UC, then cav around Sept, while the bugs were minimal to me. Now every month it seems worse and a lot of the grinding isn't worth the time or frustration.
    I've spent quite a bit so it's hard to walk away completely but I find myself really only doing aq/aw and meq and maybe Sq depending on difficulty. It's been kinda nice not being on so much. I actually started playing my PS again.lol
  • Options
    KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★
    Acquiring new and fun champs at this point. Nothing else really beyond that. My interest, needless to say, dwindles when I go on long droughts of not getting a 6* I actually want to invest in.
  • Options
    GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Posts: 1,923 ★★★★★
    Just cause it’s a game centered around my favorite comics
  • Options
    MutantA___4444MutantA___4444 Posts: 186 ★★
    Just cause I want Kitty Pryde.
  • Options
    SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★
    Kerneas said:

I need a bit of an encouragement, so I ask what is it that keeps you playing?

Today I have turned on the game, I wanted to play a bit. I am pretty casual and not very active (except for daily logins etc), so when I get in mood, I play an hour or two here and there.

However today has been one huge disappointment. I decided to do one path in 7.1.6, idc about items, just wanted to progress a bit bcs Act 7 is fun and I think the exploration rewards could be nice eventually.

First fight my champ threw heavy and got smacked into KO, even tho I didn't press anything. This happens sometimes, so I reset, no big deal. I got plenty of refills.

On second try I got through. Was unusually laggy, but I lost hp bcs of my mistakes, there's no running from that. My fault only

Next fight the game crashed, so I had to re-do it.

Then the game decided that I am not blocking even when I clearly was holding block. That's where I ran out of patience and shut it down.

I don't blame anyone, I believe devs are doing their best to fix this (it surely hurts their business), however I am pretty discouraged. It has been like this for months and getting worse and worse, so what keeps you hooked to the game? I play too long and am too addicted to uninstall, but except for daily login I don't have any motivation to spend time in-game. That's why I ask this (title). Thanks for your inputs

me niether lmfao. I just came back to the game after a long break and not even a month in I don't wanna play anymore
  • Options
    dude10dude10 Posts: 16
    Maybe playing YouTube music can motivate me for this game lol...
  • Options
    ZAHIDMALIK1588ZAHIDMALIK1588 Posts: 624 ★★
    The first motivation was " the avengers infinity war" to install the game. Then I saw Juggs and Ultron in it, that made me keep playing. Now, I am on second thoughts on second reason
  • Options
    RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,457 ★★★★
    Growing my roster
  • Options
    mani274mani274 Posts: 93
    My Ally Mates, Regular MCU timeline updates based on the movies....
  • Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,741 ★★★★★
    Thank you all for the kind words, it surely reminded me of what I love: ranking champs for fun and see them fight.

My most recent fun rankups are Howard, Tigra and Masacre, whom I love very deeply, so these will help me through these times
  • Options
    FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★
    Kerneas said:

Thank you all for the kind words, it surely reminded me of what I love: ranking champs for fun and see them fight.

My most recent fun rankups are Howard, Tigra and Masacre, whom I love very deeply, so these will help me through these times

I will admit my indulgences too. Recent rank ups:

Well, Nimrod (not really a surprise on this one), but I ranked Miles to R3. Mojo too! My favorite chunky champ!
  • Options
    Logan00Logan00 Posts: 568 ★★★
    Champion buffs
  • Options
    One day Groot buffed
  • Options
    newgamerkidnewgamerkid Posts: 22
    Im taking a couple of months break ganes boring and repetitive at the moment
  • Options
    FlyGalaxyBombFlyGalaxyBomb Posts: 777 ★★★
    Kerneas said:

I need a bit of an encouragement, so I ask what is it that keeps you playing?

Today I have turned on the game, I wanted to play a bit. I am pretty casual and not very active (except for daily logins etc), so when I get in mood, I play an hour or two here and there.

However today has been one huge disappointment. I decided to do one path in 7.1.6, idc about items, just wanted to progress a bit bcs Act 7 is fun and I think the exploration rewards could be nice eventually.

First fight my champ threw heavy and got smacked into KO, even tho I didn't press anything. This happens sometimes, so I reset, no big deal. I got plenty of refills.

On second try I got through. Was unusually laggy, but I lost hp bcs of my mistakes, there's no running from that. My fault only

Next fight the game crashed, so I had to re-do it.

Then the game decided that I am not blocking even when I clearly was holding block. That's where I ran out of patience and shut it down.

I don't blame anyone, I believe devs are doing their best to fix this (it surely hurts their business), however I am pretty discouraged. It has been like this for months and getting worse and worse, so what keeps you hooked to the game? I play too long and am too addicted to uninstall, but except for daily login I don't have any motivation to spend time in-game. That's why I ask this (title). Thanks for your inputs

This month has been so stale but regardless, Line App definitely motivates me too still play. So many great guys I've known for a few years. Don't really wanna leave em :)
  • Options
    Knullvoid235Knullvoid235 Posts: 158
    Kerneas said:

Howard is really underrated after his buff, that sp2 hits hard after 30 furies stacked up
  • Options
    ElMelloiElMelloi Posts: 101
    I like ranking up champions and playing with them around for fun
  • Options
    maybe the good rewards
  • Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,741 ★★★★★

Kerneas said:

Howard is really underrated after his buff, that sp2 hits hard after 30 furies stacked up
    20k medium crits of my r2 agree with that
  • Options
    Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    My alliance is like a family to me, my ally and friends keep me playing, but im very close to quitting at this point.
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,549 ★★★★★
    edited January 2022
    Nostalgia + friends/family who play. And definitely Marvel.

With that said, the ambit of my MCoC gameplay has gotten smaller and smaller over the past couple of months.

Dr. Zola