**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Annihilus Rod bug

Annihilus is losing his rod when hulkbuster used his sp1 in AW
Tier is 4, and the node number is 48
There is no nodes that nullify his buffs, nor does hulkbuster have abilities to nullify annihilus’ buffs

Check into this he is currently bugged like hell

Comments

• Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Armor break is counted as a nullify in his case so it removes his rod.
  • KaruseusKaruseus Posts: 528 ★★
    edited January 2022
    Is kabam going to say this is intended?
    Wow what a quick editing done by whoever…

Let me just ask one more thing then
    If for example mister negative or overseer( both immune to nullify) is on armor node, which grants them armor up buff, are they going to gain armor break, but armor buff not removed?
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    Karuseus said:

Wow what a quick editing done by whoever…

Let me just ask one more thing then
    If for example mister negative or overseer( both immune to nullify) is on armor node, which grants them armor up buff, are they going to gain armor break, but armor buff not removed?

No. Their armour will be removed. Its not that the armour break nullifies the armour up but rather a nullify effect is also taken effect .
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,345 ★★★★★
    AverageDesi is right that this is why it's happening. Armour Break has had this effect on Annihilus since he was introduced. It's been mentioned in a lot of threads; and I've yet to see any comment from Kabam on the issue.
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★

AverageDesi is right that this is why it's happening. Armour Break has had this effect on Annihilus since he was introduced. It's been mentioned in a lot of threads; and I've yet to see any comment from Kabam on the issue.

It was not there since he was introduced. (The armour break being nullify that is). It was sometime after he released
    I never had issue with annihilus and armor break that’s why i thought it was a bug

Well… CAIW removes his rod even when annihilus does not have unstoppable so…

I mean i get it that it’s game mechanics, but it doesn’t mean it’s acceptable