**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Flux Dispersal not resetting on heavy attacks with extra effects

This bug has been around for a while, but hopefully this added information helps resolve the issue. I've tried to do some more testing, and it seems like the issue mostly is centered around heavy attacks that have added effects to them.

For example, I can reliably reset flux dispersal with someone like Storm, whose heavy attack only deals damage and nothing else. But if you try to do it with Mole Man (heavy attack adds mass), Kingpin (heavy attack gives unstoppable plus the counter), or anything along those lines it becomes very difficult to reset it. The problem becomes worse considering that the trend for any champions past a certain year is to have an effect attached to their heavy attack.

This would match up with other reports of issues with Mole Man or Stark Spidey only working sometimes - I'd suspect that any time Spidey would power drain, he wouldn't reset the counter.

Since this node is featured in map 8, I hope that it can become a priority to fix.

Comments

• MaratoxMaratox Posts: 1,490 ★★★★★
    Do you run pacify?
  • MikeFrisbieMikeFrisbie Posts: 26
    The only time I've seen flux dispersal not reset is when there is ability accuracy reduction at play. The pacify mastery mentioned above is a possible reason why it may fail for certain heavy animations.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,243 ★★★★★
    It’s definitely pacify.
  • IvarTheBonelessIvarTheBoneless Posts: 1,239 ★★★★
    It's always pacify. I've been on the fence about removing that mastery