**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Monthly quest delayed...

Badass84Badass84 Posts: 316 ★★★
Usually the monthly quest starts on the frist Wednesday of the month which would be February 2nd.
The timer ingame says that this monthly quest will go on until February 9th - so I assume that the February event will start on this day.
If the monthly quest in march will start as usual it would start on March 2nd.
So will there be only 3 weeks for the monthly February quest? And if, will there be less paths in it because of the fewer time?

Comments

• Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,741 ★★★★★
    Well, less paths would mean less rewards so I hope not. We will see how it turns out
  • Options
    Kerneas said:

Well, less paths would mean less rewards so I hope not. We will see how it turns out

Kerneas said:

How will less path in the monthly event mean less rewards? I'm not speaking about the sidequest. The normal Cavalier/Master...- monthly sidequest.
  • Options
    DrenlinDrenlin Posts: 787 ★★★
    Monthly EQs are normally 4 weeks long but a few times a year they do a 5 week EQ this is one of those times. Next EQ should be back to the standard 28 days
  • Options
    ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Frankly, less paths in MEQ is something promised by Dev Team as stipulated as part of QoL improvement in Dev Diary. I don’t understand why players dun like if Kabam really implement it.
  • Options
    RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,400 ★★★★★
    Reference said:

Frankly, less paths in MEQ is something promised by Dev Team as stipulated as part of QoL improvement in Dev Diary. I don’t understand why players dun like if Kabam really implement it.

Where you read that?
  • Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,741 ★★★★★
    Badass84 said:

Kerneas said:

Kerneas said:

How will less path in the monthly event mean less rewards? I'm not speaking about the sidequest. The normal Cavalier/Master...- monthly sidequest.
    Sorry I misunderstood. Thought you meant SQ
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,037 ★★★★★
    Badass84 said:

Usually the monthly quest starts on the frist Wednesday of the month which would be February 2nd.
    The timer ingame says that this monthly quest will go on until February 9th - so I assume that the February event will start on this day.
    So will there be only 3 weeks for the monthly February quest? And if, will there be less paths in it because of the fewer time?

No, every update will always be at least 4 weeks.
  • Options

Badass84 said:

So from now on it will not be the first Wednesday of each month until April?
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,037 ★★★★★
    Badass84 said:

Badass84 said:

Probably not, just like last year, it wasn't always the first Wednesday. There we're several times it was pat that time.
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    qartweli said:

Who cares for monthly EQ
    Rewards arent worth the effort anyway

Cav EQ was a lot of fun this month, IMO, and this is a game, so being fun is a high priority.

The rewards are fine, but not amazing for sure.
  • Options

Badass84 said:

Badass84 said:

Probably not, just like last year, it wasn't always the first Wednesday. There we're several times it was pat that time.
    As I remember for the past 7 years it always was the first Wednesday of a month (if I remember right). That's why I asked this question.
  • Options
    Robbo9Robbo9 Posts: 51

Badass84 said:

Human Torch and Annihilus update/event was only 3 weeks long. The following update started on the last week of April 2019 to match up with Endgame’s release and lasted 6 weeks.

That and when New Years fell on a Wednesday are the only times I can remember the monthly eq not being the first week of the month.
  • Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,534 ★★★★★
    There should be a Lunar event soon to fill in the gap.
  • Options
    Wasy1Wasy1 Posts: 98
    7 days "Year of tiger" event I guess
  • Options
    AdevatiAdevati Posts: 437 ★★★
    Wasy1 said:

7 days "Year of tiger" event I guess

Free 3* Tigra confirmed.