**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Failed to log in, while logging out...

I'm on the iphone7 running the latest ios 11.0.3 and the latest MCOC V15.1.2, Everytime i try to log out and switch accounts i get the msg - FAILED TO LOG IN Cannot connect to the network. Please check your connection and try again, with a Green button that says RECONNECT, When i click this green button that says RECONNECT nothing happens it just loads the same screen with the same error msg and the same greeen RECONNECT button, therefore i have to close the game and when i reload the game it ALWAYS brings me back to the same account,
even if it wasnt the account i was on or trying to get on. THEN when i enter in my log in info for whatever account i want to play it ALWAYS asks me - ACCOUNT ALREADY LINKED Do you want to login with this account? where i have to click the Green button that says Login..after doing so the game starts loading and never loads... it stays on the loading screen forever, so again i have to force close the game and reopen. This was NEVER an issue before, i could simply log in or out of accounts with no problems or delays by just entering the log in at the log in screen, Also i have no issue when logging in when using my Samsung Tablet(android) device, but i dont like using this device. PLEASE help me resolve this issue, its getting to a point where i dont even want to play anymore becuz it takes me 5 mins just to log in.

Comments

• Options
    I've also reset my phone, reset the network settings, deleted MCOC and reinstalled, None of this helped....
  • Options
    IS this a Known issue or am i literally the only person this happens to?
  • Options
    Im getting it as well started a few days ag. Also iphone7+ latest updates on MCOC and phone.
  • Options
    Do you guys found a Solution for that? Because I having the same problem now with my iPhone x